3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 18.09.21 09:58 pm

Hogs of War

Seeing the announcement of new 3D worms, I remembered this masterpiece
And now I absolutely accidentally found out that a sequel was supposed to be released in 2008.At the
time of release, the game was, if not revolutionary, then very innovative because they were the first to transfer the idea of ​​worms to 3D, as well as to everyone in the squad there was a possibility of pumping. Well, about transports and other joys of life, I generally keep quiet.
Who by the way how was the game?
I still remember on the covers of some PC pirates wrote "Sounded by professional pigs" and the voice of the Russian doctor reminded me of the voice of Dr. Livesey from Treasure Island
[img] http://www.old-games.ru/wiki/images/thumb/Hogs-of- war_fargus.jpg / 601px-Hogs-of-war_fargus.jpg [/ img]
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkdeer 18.09.21

I had just such a cover 8) Played along with 2D worms. In addition to certain moments, 3D was quite suitable, but I did not master the last mission: cry:
"For the cause of the revolution, comrades!"))

T
Triss merigold 18.09.21

Played with a friend on the PS game fat!

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

I have somewhere a disk on my pc and on ps1 lying around)))
much more than worms like)

O
Oops 18.09.21

on ps1 pirate = (I want her in psn store or a 1in1 remake in hd t_t

d
drumad 18.09.21

on ps1 one of my favorite games :) I love them more than 2D worms (I like 3D worms most of all, especially mayhem).
[offtopic] Is there on iOs or Android like hogs in 3D? [/ offtopic]

v
vodafon 18.09.21

yes .. the game is a masterpiece

R
Retrokun 18.09.21

played at one time on ps1

I liked the laughter of the diversionist when he put dynamite,

it was also possible to climb into various turret towers there

B
Beloved and respected by 18.09.21

I remember I had a ps1 disk with a fucking translation, though then I screwed it up somewhere, it even seemed to be a port from a PC, although it may not

O
Oops 18.09.21

was on the PC too? Oo infogrames or whatever the studio was called and on the PC I did not see anything from them at all.

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

[b] KresTias [/ b], they're kind of like atari

V
Valtron 18.09.21

the game is class, for two we always played with a friend only [b] into it [/ b], twisted metal and crash racing: love:

R
RimasG 18.09.21

Nefigase, it is on the PC: scare:

O
Oops 18.09.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b],: shock: damn nada then download on a PC once in psn do not want to upload: sad:

S
ShadeVoro 18.09.21

dada remember this)) on ps1 chopped.
[b] Valtron [/ b], twisted metal, yeah.

K
Krauser 18.09.21

I felt sorry for the pigs that were drowning: sad:

T
Tesla_F 18.09.21

This game is still one of my favorites. The implementation was brilliant.

D
Darkdeer 18.09.21

[quote name = "Krauser"] I felt sorry for the pigs that were drowning: sad: [/ quote]
By the way, yes: cry:

B
Beloved and respected by 18.09.21

Download only Fargus on your pc, there the translation is the most kosher

H
Hitm0n 18.09.21

as a child, the game was wildly delivered, and now too)
Deep gameplay, everything is in 3D, funny pigs - after all this the worms were dull)
I will never forget the moment when 1 on 1 pigs remained with me and the enemies, I missed very stupidly, and a grenade flew at me. I thought everything, the end. But no. My pig caught a grenade on the fly and threw it back: loool: this never happened again (

O
Or1s 18.09.21

I remember her. Awesome game)
They were not only the first to transfer the worms to 3D, but they did it an order of magnitude better than the developers of the worms later did (I'm talking about the first attempt, then more or less tightened it up)).

Deep mechanics of gameplay, tactics, classes and pumping ... and what kind of screensavers were there))
I really liked that the pigs did not immediately drown, but once in the water they tried to get to the shore, losing their health along the way ... and when I opened the class of waterfowl pigs (which health did not lose in the water), here the most relish and went)

PS The only thing, as I remember, the mortar only mastered by the end of the game ... it was rather inconvenient to calculate the trajectory, so I almost never used it ...

PPS Interestingly, on a modern PC to start ? I wanted to play straight again)