3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21 10:09 pm

Splatterhouse

[img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/4/946604_102944_front.jpg [/ img]

[b] Splatterhouse [/ b] remake of the 1988 arcade classic. The game tells the story of a student Rick Taylor. Rick is trying to find his girlfriend, who disappeared in a mysterious mansion. In his search, our hero stumbles upon a mystical mask, putting on which he turns into a Juggernaut and gains incredible strength.

The release of the game is scheduled for November 23 this year for [b] Xbox 360 [/ b] and [b] PlayStation 3 [/ b] in the US and on the 26th of the same month in Europe.

[spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/325/946604_20101122_640screen042.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net /gamespot/images/2010/325/946604_20101122_640screen051.jpg [/img] [/spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/325/946604_20101122_640screen014.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net /gamespot/images/2010/307/946604_20101104_640screen001.jpg

[/img] [/spoil ] [spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/279/946604_20101007_640screen008.jpg [/ img ] [/ spoil]
60 Comments
Sort by:
P
PainkillerXXX 18.09.21

Finally, the first meat grinder game with meat metal !!! Have guessed.
Well what can I say, well done - Meat, blood, torn organs, naked chicks, mats on every word, and all this under the steep groups. Soundtrack to the collection to love. The game is fat.

And journalists with their skill in evaluating games for mass people, honestly already tired of it. It is better to let such games come out more often for a certain number of people than any stamp such as CODE, MOX, as it were, "for everyone", where everything is the same, because it seems like more dough is cut on such games.

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] PainkillerXXX [/ b], The game is cool you say? and what other emotions the game caused ???? I just think to buy or not, I also like meat grinder games, and also the music in the game when I like cool metal I love rock with Rubilov like that, so is the game worth the purchase?

P
PainkillerXXX 18.09.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] [b] PainkillerXXX [/ b], Are you talking about a cool game? and what other emotions the game caused ???? I just think to buy or not I love myasorubnye games and more music in the game when the cool metal I like, I love rock is still under Rubilovo, so the game is worth buying? [/ quote]

If you still love metal, loved worth. That and in general, so on to indulge, to run, cool, relaxes. For example, for example, in general, I liked this topic even more than Black ops)) Probably due to the fact that few such games come out

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] PainkillerXXX [/ b], And where does COD Black Ops ?? these are two different games

o
opposer 18.09.21

now I will start to play it !!! my favorite 16bit game is Splatter3

N
Nazi 18.09.21

Passed two levels. True "Girls, sex and cadaveric poison"! Brutal and tasteful ... raw meat and blood on the lips.
The action is simple, the picture is excellent, the OST is good (although the brutal death metal would have been much more suitable until it was met), in terms of the number of cubic liters of blood per minute of playing time, Splatterhouse is at the forefront of slashers. So far, I like everything.

P
PainkillerXXX 18.09.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] [b] PainkillerXXX [/ b], And where does COD Black Ops ?? these are two different games [/ quote]
Moreover, before playing splatterhouse, I went through the CODE, and got more buzz from the splatter :) It's generally, just like that, without any comparisons.

o
opposer 18.09.21

you know, I don’t know, but it’s not clear yet ...

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] PainkillerXXX [/ b], but understandably, I see that the game is praised, let's look at the ratings.

D
DeepSilver 18.09.21

[b] VideoGamer - 6/10
MS Xbox World - 7.5 / 10
Official Xbox Magazine UK - 6/10
Planet Xbox 360 - 8.2 / 10
GamePro - 3.5 / 5
Eurogamer - 6/10
PSX Extreme - 6 , 2/10 [/ b]

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] DeepSilver [/ b], Something sluggish, I think it's better to wait [b] gametrailers [/ b] and [b] Gamespot [/ b].

O
Owl 18.09.21

normal grades for such a game

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] Owl [/ b], I don't always look at the ratings, well, let's see, maybe I'll buy the game.

S
Shen. 18.09.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], and how do you watch the score if you like the medal for courage and love it and maybe this game is as good as Georgian wine from the cellars of Saddam

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], It would be better if you did not write this so you seemed smarter.

N
Neversmile 18.09.21

[b] Shen. [/ b], silly Shen: dn:

o
opposer 18.09.21

I will post a piece from my blog

Classic Splatter (part 3) - my favorite 16-bit game, I regularly replay it, so I was especially looking forward to this one, hoping that it would not work like with Goldenaxe.

Did not work out. This is a total drive adrenaline meaty dynamic bloody coolness. Interesting combat system (similar to the old Splatter mix with MK Shaolin Monks), well balanced, blah blah blah. And there is also a fatality !! Bloody meat !! Dismembered !!! And as collectables - not fucking kerotans, not shameful figurines, but boobs!

The game is made in the style of "trash" - the Mask (oldfags remember) makes cynical comments (newfags remember the "dark prince"), the main character Rick swears through his teeth, breaking into a mate, female screams like in cheap horror films. But at the same time, the game is not "cheap" - normal scenery, good intros with decent voice acting, and the quality of the music is a cool mitol, interspersed with "pseudo-cheap" horror motives.

And then there are real 2d-episodes, well, this is purely "say hello" to the first part. And also as unlockables here is not a sucker multiplayer "school special forces against zombies", but three parts of the classic Splatterhouse! And the first - not with the NES, but with Turbografx 16, the second and third - with Megadrive.

In general, it turned out to be a superbomb. Of course, it's not worth comparing it with Bayonetta and God of War (those are superblockbusters, and this one is a cozy get-together for their own), but there hasn't been such a fan for a long time. Rickamind this game. With such a successful remake, it's time to think about a Streets of Rage 2 remake!

B
BDM 18.09.21

You forgot to add that it gets boring quickly. There is no balance. With one blow (3 cheats were found on the move), almost everything is taken out on an average difficulty level. But the good news is that when you push your hand into the snout of the monster, during his blow, he does not stupidly get in the face and does his job further, and the blow stops.

o
opposer 18.09.21

"You forgot to add that it gets boring quickly"

what would you say about classic bitemaps or super mario - I don't even know.

B
BDM 18.09.21

Dy they are completely dull. But they also passed in 3-4 hours usually. Mario is magical, it doesn't count.

In general, I mean that you need to play with proces. It turns out more effective for the brain. Every time you wonder again about blood and giblets.