3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21 10:09 pm

Splatterhouse

[img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/4/946604_102944_front.jpg [/ img]

[b] Splatterhouse [/ b] remake of the 1988 arcade classic. The game tells the story of a student Rick Taylor. Rick is trying to find his girlfriend, who disappeared in a mysterious mansion. In his search, our hero stumbles upon a mystical mask, putting on which he turns into a Juggernaut and gains incredible strength.

The release of the game is scheduled for November 23 this year for [b] Xbox 360 [/ b] and [b] PlayStation 3 [/ b] in the US and on the 26th of the same month in Europe.

[spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/325/946604_20101122_640screen042.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net /gamespot/images/2010/325/946604_20101122_640screen051.jpg [/img] [/spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/325/946604_20101122_640screen014.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net /gamespot/images/2010/307/946604_20101104_640screen001.jpg

[/img] [/spoil ] [spoil] [img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2010/279/946604_20101007_640screen008.jpg [/ img ] [/ spoil]
60 Comments
Sort by:
e
estaf 18.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], hint: opposite levels pass 8)

T
The great logan 18.09.21

How are the classics there? "Kakby to love godofvor is to love blood and guts, and on .... ttsa in the front door, a great game for dissatisfied teenagers"

E
ExTamplier 18.09.21

funny ending: trollface:

a
all 18.09.21

worth buying? better at least than Earache Extreme Racing?

a
all 18.09.21

I have been playing for 4 days. very powerful and thoughtful toy turned out to be. everything is balanced and highly budgetary. massacre hurricane!

L
Lazio 18.09.21

[b] all [/ b],

and what's the big budget? as for me a boring and monotonous game ..... only forgiven the house .... it was not enough for a lot ... although 5 times I tried to go further.

L
Lazio 18.09.21

[b] all [/ b],

and what's the big budget? as for me a boring and monotonous game ..... only forgiven the house .... it was not enough for a lot ... although 5 times I tried to go further.

G
Guest 18.09.21

A very cool game. Now I'm going through it.

It is a pity that at the beginning the hero's abilities are very limited - because of this (and no graphics) in the first levels, the game seems like a terrible freak. But the further, the more fun: love :. By the end, it is generally accelerated.

In principle, there are a lot of shortcomings, but on the whole it's even very good.

G
Guest 18.09.21

A very cool game. Now I'm going through it.

It is a pity that at the beginning the hero's abilities are very limited - because of this (and no graphics) in the first levels, the game seems like a terrible freak. But the further, the more fun: love :. By the end, it is generally accelerated.

In principle, there are a lot of shortcomings, but on the whole it's even very good.

V
Vice wolf 18.09.21

[b] killidi [/ b],: agree: and the main thing is passed in one go

D
DGQ 18.09.21

hope you guys are right. because the first 2 levels are really complete shit. went through "nihacha"

R
Rebial 18.09.21

The game is like a game. Within the genre. You just need to be aware that in this game, apart from fights, there is nothing to do.
Quite a worthy remake and project that turned out to be gameplay much more interesting than the same Enslaved and Knights Contracts, despite all its "selective" crookedness. Well, for some time, they brought us an excellent soundtrack that does not cause a vomit reflex. Even more - it is perfectly audible in the player and will probably stimulate to download the discography of the same [b] Five Finger Death Punch [/ b].

D
DielonG 18.09.21

People who can describe the game well? advantages and disadvantages

V
Vario 18.09.21

[b] Rebial [/ b], I remember Cavalera Conspiracy
[quote] People who can describe the game well? pros and cons [/ quote]
+
A lot of blood
Black humor
Sometimes original puzzles
Quite
good "2D" inserts Excellent sound

-
Crooked controls spoiling the pleasure of the same 2D inserts
Terrible monotony
Copy-pastes
Average graphics

D
DielonG 18.09.21

How many hours is the game? play slowly and naturally

G
Guest 18.09.21

[b] DielonG [/ b], 10 hours at normal travel speed. If it is slow, you can stretch it for 15 hours, but I don't see the point.

It still depends on how often you die. In principle, the game is not particularly difficult (at all difficulty levels).

D
DielonG 18.09.21

[b] Vario [/ b], [b] killidi [/ b], thanks: agree:

V
Vice wolf 18.09.21

For those who are thinking about buying, my little opinion.
[b] Splatterhouse [/ b] differs from other games in that it is made according to the old standard. First, it is about complexity. It is easy to play, which means it will be easy to play. We put it hard, wait for torment and be patient.
The game is really just interesting to play, and there are a lot of disadvantages in it, but these disadvantages are closed by pure fan and pleasure that you get from the game in a huge amount, especially if you play not in one run, but quietly. Soundtrack too, just tin. Fitted in very cool. And the "mask" is generally a funny dude, a lot of jokes in the direction of the current gaming industry, etc.
In general, I advise the game to every lover of a good beat up. Because Although the game is not without fault, I repeat once again, it is played with Hurray!

D
DielonG 18.09.21

[b] Vice Wolf [/ b], I'm just a small wild fan of the splitter on the shoga. And you can buy a splatter at a very tasty price, so I think, but we’ll wait for the console, and then I’ll have a splatter. Guys, I hope everything is as I think: beer:

R
Rebial 18.09.21

15 hours, this is taking into account two playthroughs of the game and the opening of all in-game content.