3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21 10:12 pm

James Bond 007: Blood Stone

[img] http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/0/995480_166980_front.jpg [/ img]

[b] Release year [/ b]: 2010
[b] Genre [/ b]: Action ( Shooter) / Arcade / Racing (Cars) / 3D / 3rd Person
[b] Developer [/ b]: Bizarre Creations
[b] Publisher [/ b]: Activision

[b] Description [/ b]:
The storyline of the game [b] James Bond 007: Blood Stone [/ b] was created by Bruce Feirstein - the author of the scripts for the famous blockbusters "Golden Eye", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "And the whole world is not enough." The appearance of the main characters of the game repeats the looks of the characters of the films, starring Daniel Craig and Judith Dench (Dame Judith Olivia Dench), and in the image of the new Bond girl you can easily recognize the singer Joss Stone. Also, these stars took part in the dubbing of the original version of the game. The actor in Motion Capture, who played the role of the super agent, was Daniel Craig's stunt double, Ben Cooke. In addition to an exciting story campaign, the game features a multiplayer mode with support for up to sixteen participants.

[b] Features of the game [/ b]:
As in the movies. The developers of the project strictly adhered to the style of the latest James Bond films. Players will have to shoot to kill from cover, fight hand-to-hand and take part in dizzying chases in luxury cars.

A legend revived. The storyline of the game was created by Bruce Feirstein - the author of scripts for the famous blockbusters "Golden Eye", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "And the whole world is not enough." And he once again skillfully showed the world of international espionage, where everyone can be a traitor.

All familiar faces. The appearance of the main characters of the game repeats the appearance of the characters of the films, which starred Daniel Craig and Judith Dench (Dame Judith Olivia Dench), and in the image of the new Bond girl you can easily recognize the singer Joss Stone. Also, these actors took part in the dubbing of the game. In addition, Daniel Craig's stunt double Ben Cooke became the Motion Capture actor who played the role of the super agent.

World Wide Web. In addition to an exciting story campaign, players will find an online multiplayer mode with support for up to sixteen participants. With the help of an extensive toolkit, everyone can create an agent to their liking - customize their appearance and choose equipment.

[spoil] [img] http://s010.radikal.ru/i311/1011/cb/92162febad56.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://s005.radikal.ru/i212/1011/3a/42d7065b5079.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]

[spoil] [img] http://s014.radikal.ru/i328 /1011/83/048f825383f7.jpg

[/img] [/ spoil] [spoil] [img] http://s013.radikal.ru/i323/1011/ca/06552672f925.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil]
71 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beloved and respected by 18.09.21

Third location
While the game delivers

D
DroN4eG 18.09.21

I would have bought it, but since IGN 5k was slapped in, I decided not to take it. : trollface:

B
Beloved and respected by 18.09.21

[b] DroN4eG [/ b], download: trollface:

D
DroN4eG 18.09.21

[b] Everyone's beloved and respected [/ b], she's not rushing to download at all, it's better to play with a friend from a friend than download)

D
DielonG 18.09.21

Very ok, I thought it would be worse.

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

Is the game better than the Bourne conspiracy ?? is the purchase worth the game ??? how do you think???

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

Great game, surprise of the month.
Even the atmosphere of a spy thriller is felt. And the racing episodes are generally awesome.

L
Lazio 18.09.21

not a bad game .... considering that I didn't expect it at all.

O
Owl 18.09.21

They say it is short fiercely. Yes?

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

[b] Owl [/ b], yes

o
opposer 18.09.21

easy to pass in 5 hours.
But towards the middle it gets pretty interesting. And so - cheap trash.

A
Aserp 18.09.21

Damn why is that pedo craig (((((((((

O
Owl 18.09.21

craig vaping: love:

v
valliano 18.09.21

Getting drayvovye very first mission on the boat after the chase, etc., on poskuchnee
places similar to Splinter Cell Conviction, plus almost similar boevka

w
walkmann 18.09.21

On the 7th game, the beginning is cheerful, but then it rolls into despondency, although sometimes there are cool moments like chases or stealth elements. The game is purely for "download": trollface:

O
Owl 18.09.21

Optimizing goodbye ...

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

Well, it started that the game was not bad, it was now everything is bad, the game, as one says good, the second says bad, I want to buy and then such reviews who can say exactly how the game is the minuses pluses, I love the stealth elements how is it with that ??

x
xtr 18.09.21

2- = Ruslan = - Something like the Bourne Conspiracy. But the graphics are really cool.

O
Owl 18.09.21

In general, I wanted to do not bad, although I did not play enough. You can beat and beat stealthily. And there is never too much stealth. He shot at everyone. I think that the optimization of the game is just HORRIBLE !!!!! ! and I wasn’t buying such games for money if I’m you. And so it's a very good game and you play it a little, short ...

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

Clearly, thanks to everyone, you're right, I'm already downloading the Russian version with Russian voice acting on [b] PC [/ b], my computer has the most powerful percentage of the latest memory 4 GB and [b] GeForce 285 GTX 2GB [/ b] I remember [b ] mafia 2 [/ b] looked just brilliant, so I have no problems playing the latest games on [b] PC [/ b] I only buy hits now on [b] PS3 [/ b], I used to buy everything and now I don't I want to buy only cool games for Sonya, like the last COD that came out now, this is what I buy this game HIT I have all COD on PS3 since COD 4.