3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Mag 18.09.21 10:36 pm

Advent Rising

here a toy with a beautiful name was drunk under the arms. looked at her .. at first even beautiful. then looked at the amerikosov came out for a long time!
Launched - simpotny space. passed a little. cut screensavers by fucking pirates smack everything! Gamespot advises not to waste time on the game and evaluates "poor".
Maybe someone got through? Tell me interesting? because on GF he writes like a cool game in reviews. I don’t understand what to believe!
And by the way, are the screensavers beautiful?
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 18.09.21

I haven't played yet, but my friends have already passed - they say a good bad game. The gameplay is uneven, and the plot and intros are awesome. I myself am waiting for the release of localization from Buka. It is written on their website that it will be released in March.

F
Fest 18.09.21

In terms of plot, the game of the witness is simply excellent ......... games with such a powerful storyline can really be counted on one hand ... the gameplay is boring ... but in general, the game is played in one go ... we are waiting 2 and 3 parts of the trilogy: up:

A
ACE 18.09.21

Majesco went bankrupt due to the sales disruption of Advent Rising and Psychonauts. Whether there will be a continuation.

V
VaaN 18.09.21

The game could have become a hit, if not for some circumstances. Get ready for the fact that this is a purely xbox project.

-
-Mag 18.09.21

By the way, I met the signatures for the game like: "a good start for a trilogy"!
Has anyone seen the version from the splash screen? without them much is lost? otherwise the races are annoying ...

A
ACE 18.09.21

A lot - there are very powerful screensavers.

S
Serene 18.09.21

there was a case, I started playing (on a PC with all the screensavers), but I did not like the game at all (what the hell is a great plot - some kind of crap), so I abandoned it about the middle, I

felt like a beta version tester - such a terrible number of bugs I haven't seen it for a long time (animation, curved script scenes, buggy sound, dropping textures, outdated graphics)

A
ACE 18.09.21

I'll buy localization anyway.

m
mowgli 18.09.21

[quote name = "Hedgehogs"]

felt like a beta-version tester - such an awful number of bugs have not been seen for a long time (animation, curved script scenes, buggy sound, dropped textures, outdated graphics) [/ quote]

[offtopic] buy Corsairs 3 - you will not feel it yet [/ offtopic] :)

E
EQA Rif 18.09.21

To be continued - Advent Shadow. On PSP.

A
ACE 18.09.21

Advent Shadow is not a sequel, but a different game. There is even a different heroine - a blonde from Advent Rising. The sequel was supposed to be released on adult consoles and PCs after Part 1, provided that the original was liked by everyone, but it failed and Magzhesko is in a pit.

E
EQA Rif 18.09.21

[quote] Advent Shadow is not a sequel, but a different game. There is even a different heroine - a blonde from Advent Rising. [/ Quote]
But what's the difference? The canvas is the same. So you can call a lot of things "[i] another game [/ i]". Q2, for example. : mrgreen:

[quote] and Magzhesko - in the pit. [/ quote]
And x with her, they will find another publisher.

S
SencH 18.09.21

I wanted to ask this game will run on Geforce 2 mx400 64 mb

A
ACE 18.09.21

No.
Here is what is written in the system requirements -

DirectX-compatible video card with 128 MB of memory of a class not lower than Radeon 9000 or

Type 3, it needs support for vertex and pixel shaders.

M
ManiMike 18.09.21

These system requirements go to hell. On which computer will it not slow down at maximum graphics settings?

-
-Mag 18.09.21

yes along the way, don't adjust the graphics better, it doesn't get much better ... but space is beautiful.
By the way, I crashed everywhere the first time 5 times. did not know where to fly.

in the game I recommend the joystick. the auto-sight with the mouse wheel is the PPTs!

S
SencH 18.09.21

Yesterday I put the game
I went to GF2, but for some reason I play for 5 minutes and it crashes every time

A
ACE 18.09.21

Probably because vidyuha does not fit.

-
-Mag 18.09.21

[quote name = "SencH"] Yesterday I put the game
I went to GF2 but for some reason I play for 5 minutes and it crashes every time [/ quote]
maybe the vidyakha does not fit? maybe the wood is too old.

S
SencH 18.09.21

No drava is normal, I just think that for the fact that she asks for Net Frameworks and I did not install it, I just pressed ok many times and it booted but crashes!