3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
3Lexas 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Pirate Mods (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

Now, of course, there is no great need for this, but still. Does anyone know anything about installing mods on pirates? Although the servers are still working, online is falling and the number of cheaters and bug-users does not improve the situation. Please write here or in HP if there is any info about installing mods on pirates. The game is good, you can't lose it
2 Comments
Sort by:
f
feodor1111 23.12.21

Same question. The Instant Action Overhaul mod does not work on the Russian version of the game, and in the Origin, where I bought it, the language cannot be changed, so I downloaded the pirate in English, but the mods are not put there (when you click on the Launch button in the mod manager, nothing happens ). I really need an answer, because the mod is very cool, but only for the English version ..

V
Valeriy13 03.01.22

As I understand it, it depends on the version of the game? And who else did the repack. I tried on the penultimate version, I could not install the mod, not one. I did everything right. But the game is normal. For cheaters it will not work. Well, except for using cheats.