3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CharlieFreeman34 25.09.21 08:42 pm

MAFIA II: EXTENDED EDITION (Mafia 2)

This thread was created to discuss the MAFIA II: EXTENDED EDITION mod, which will return all cut content.
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 25.01.22

which will return all the cut content
No, the next Vasyanskaya assembly will not return from what remains in the game files. There is nothing to discuss here, you think with your head in order to return everything, he needs tools and the source code of the game. Of course, he doesn't have either. And for half of the cut, you still need to make animations and write a bunch of scripts. For 11 years, no one could return everything, here 2.5 nonames, of course, will return everything.

V
VETER15 25.01.22

agula98
And why such conclusions at once?
I think, on the contrary, it is necessary to support those who will be engaged in this business hahah (´◡‿ゝ◡`)

C
CharlieFreeman34 14.02.22

agula98
This will not be another build

I
InboxM 14.02.22

CharlieFreeman34
The person above, correctly wrote, we need source codes and tools. Indeed, for 11 years, neither one nor the other has appeared among the fans, well, this is firstly. Secondly, you first need to do something, and only then discuss it.

E
Evil in the flash 14.02.22

VETER15
How to support? Financially? It will come out and be appreciated, if there is anything for it. The mod certainly looks interesting.

C

InboxM
Sources are not needed. The main thing is to know what was in the beta version. And we did. For example, Richard Beck's agency

C

It all depends on what kind of people you have on the team and what they are capable of. There is a toolkit, so I don’t understand your criticism

C

Evil in the flash
The group has a link

v
vito180 18.03.22

agula98
Yes? Are you sure

C
CharlieFreeman34 18.03.22

Yes, these are buses.

U
USAROKSTARONE 18.03.22

ONLY YESTERDAY AT NICK CLUE WATCHED ABOUT THIS MOD I WAITING

G
Guest 20.03.22

I'm a big fan. Please post more game play videos. Looking formard for this mod.

G
Guest 20.03.22

Will this mod return the big opening mission in Sicily (the whole village), side missions (ways to make more money), and what about different endings? Will there be options that affect which ending we will get? If you need some ideas about the side story/missions I've had dozens when I played the game.Keep up the good work!

G
Guest 13.05.22

Good Day, I want to ask will there be a free ride in Mafia II Extended Edition plus any bonus missions? And I would also like to ask what language versions will be available in Mafia II Extended Edition?

V
Vito Skalleto 20.01.23

Wow, you guys did a GREAT job! I look forward to the release, I wish you good luck and success;)

G
Guest 09.04.23

Y'all just got scammed