3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dm-613 25.09.21 11:33 pm

\ "Playing with Fire \" can I talk to Rebeca Price? (Cyberpunk 2077)

I did not go through all the tasks of "neutralization", but in that part of the tasks that I came across, I could go to the victim and talk everywhere. Thus, deciding the outcome differently.
In the same task, when I enter the basement, there are two of them "victim" and "some dude" - they do not care at all about me ... Ie. they don't even attack.
And no one wants to talk to me ...
Faced constantly with the "features" of Cyberpunk .... I want to know this is a glitch? Is there an opportunity to talk? Or not?
can anyone know ..
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radamel Falcao 29.09.21

dm-613
is the Beast's quest? There is no opportunity to talk there. And "some dude" is actually an ogre from a gang of animals. They all need to be killed. And in theory, they should attack when they notice you

R
Roman Limbus 20.01.23

Seems to me it's just a bug. Firstly, as the person above stated, it is not necessary to kill them all - you can always neutralize them non-lethally (if it matters). Secondly, on the body of Rebeca, you can find a dialogue with the unknown, where it becomes clear that she is being blackmailed. Therefore, the assumption is great that the quest is unfinished and there could be an option with the release of a person close to her, in return for which Rebeka would simply leave the city.

x
xxxcoldsatan77 20.01.23

In this quest, I also tried to stealth get to her and talk, but alas, there are two options either to kill or knock out and send to Bestia so that she herself would deal with her. It is a pity that there is no third option, because from the chips that drop from Rebbeka's body, you can find out that she was forced to resell the stolen equipment because she was blackmailed.