3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
st_alex_777 04.11.19 02:29 pm

City Hotspots (Watch_Dogs)

Can anyone encountered such a problem. Noted on all points. On the map they are all marked, and marked as noted. But in the statistics of the passage says that scored only 99 points. Scored exactly 100, because counted on the map =)
Who faced, prompt, what can be done, painfully, do not want again systematically all the points to go around...
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 04.11.19

Exactly everything said? Also thought that all noted, but statistics was 99, and then randomly on the map in the West on an island with a lighthouse found another one

T
TimKar 04.11.19

look at the island right on the map (far far to the right=))

L
Leohn 04.11.19

Phone look, there is a list of points where marked and where not. More annoying limit of gifts at these points. Every day 1000 new take off, still money nowhere to go 8 mil, maybe someone from beginners will be useful))

K
Kind777 04.11.19

In General, there is a problem...
Need to do 100 check-ins throughout the city did the 99 and the last one isn't there!
The map shows all of the type I was already there! This is a bug or not but didn't get achivku.(trifle, but nice)
And when you need to clear out bandit dens 15 after 14того no one on the map(
Could you tell me whether there was at whom a thread still such a problem?

G
Givemethedust 04.11.19

Kind777
The whole story was?

K
Kind777 04.11.19

Yes

A
Asalluhi 04.11.19

there was an unpleasant incident. the point seems to be observed , but not recorded in achievements. the map icon does not change to white . (license, connection with all services there). can anyone suggest what kind of nonsense. achivku want to , not how.

P
Platon Mayorov 04.11.19

The same theme. Displays 100 percent 100 out of 100 points. But the achievement progress is only 99 for the development of the award was not given...
... pechalka ... started for the second time all around but somehow tiring . Can be treated what?

M
Migel Gross 04.11.19

st_alex_777
Hi. You point latest found? If not, see screenshot

It is covered by a contract of the eliminator and it is not visible on the map.)))

A
AvdeevArtem 04.11.19

Help guys

A
AvdeevArtem 04.11.19

As seen visited 100 out of 100 but in progress written 50 out of 100. The plot still was not left by then) of extra mission remained only these points and a couple of songs.

K
Komarrr_ik92 04.11.19

AvdeevArtem
I have exactly the same thing, only I have 60 out of 100 marked.... plus all 5 parts of the story went.

G
Giorgio Bohdaniuk 04.11.19

Noted in all 100 points but in the progressive writes of 77 completed the game and all the extra cool completely here only this achievement left beginning of the game to try to re-pass the points but the trick is that the application writes 100 out of 100 and Progres lost 0 out of 100 ps4 what to do help?!

G
Giorgio Bohdaniuk 04.11.19

st_alex_777
The trophy buggy. All points visited it opens. Helped newoemlogoimage, good point can be visited immediately after the game.The bike and an hour of time, the trophy was revealed.

Addition: Need to delete profile data from console memory.Otherwise the point will be passed.

k
kolaidercool 04.11.19

st_alex_777
Hello, what about the icons on the points? You got them all?

s
st_alex_777 30.09.20

kolaidercool
Welcome!
No, the trophy was jammed and I scored.

T
Tejin 30.09.20

Hello. I decided to go again, and the points are not counted on the 2nd time. Game license. Can we do something about it?