3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Road2Eternity 04.11.19 02:29 pm

We need help in the passage of the main quest \"the Hunt for younger\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Here's the thing: it is necessary to search the cache Jr. Using vidmachenko sense I see where is this place (in the wall) and before this entrance on the floor visible red glow (supposedly it is necessary to examine wegmachen flair) but the buttons are E does not appear. Question: how to get to this place.
After a conversation with Radovica this point the quest becomes a failure.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
STIN_RUS 04.11.19

How are you this quest took place? A gang of Cleaver or without? I was just walking with the gang and during the assault they died. And this spot it was impossible to see. Then boot, made to survive and it worked with the cache...
P. S. and maybe just a download of helped

R
Road2Eternity 04.11.19

STIN_RUS gang teska and they survived, too. But exactly nothing. probably will have to miss the point.

D
Dante_Avitus 04.11.19

if this place in the sewers where the arena out there with the right from this spot there is a torch and his rock(he got a red lit)

W
WelderArCO2 04.11.19

Road2Eternity
I have (with a gang of cleaver) work vidimce flair marked in red torch on the wall but first went to the wall, Geralt uttered the phrase (do not remember) when I approached the torch he pulls it and the wall opens there are treasures, and correspondence with king Rodovid with Ubludka younger (agreement) with him going to the Slicer to show the evidence he forwards to talking to Vernon Roche Roche up to the job of follow Roche and all but I do not advise to pass on this mission since the mission Hunting for younger will fail! And if you pass the Hunt for younger the job follow Roche - to talk to Roche about the spy Rodovid is successful!

H
Hard Hard 04.11.19

and I fucking run the streets!! it was necessary through the entrance to the arena, to go underground, and there already Punkte lead and a torch to pull in the right place

h
hamlo123 04.11.19

I for some reason is only able to light and extinguish the torch, but no more. What's wrong 0_0 !?

P
Pavel Rushkovskiy 04.11.19

Guys, the same nonsense can't open the stash near the arena,with a gang of cleaver passed then went side quests to perform back and doesn't open flair torch is lit click can not only light the torch,the trail near the wall fit says nothing.used to pass this quest without cleaver all the rules were

D
Dima Kravec... 04.11.19

the same thing, I think I can guess what the case in the version you downloaded, I have 1.04 is who has what?

a
anton8980 04.11.19

Look carefully torch, he lights up and can see. Come from another angle and it works.

V
Verex69 04.11.19

What, Fig, patches in plastacine? Tea is not all playing on the computer. But the same with this torch. And there is no come from a different perspective - from any angle of any approach, inspect does not work as soon as you press inspect, he lights a torch, or extinguishes

j
jubo 04.11.19

You approach from a different angle on the PS4 works. There should be slowly passing the torch to walk, then the light will change to inspect. Other options I found.
I also tried signs and a torch to burn, but then noticed that when we approach the torch, sometimes each other in lieu of the label to explore and ignite. Here to explore and have catch