3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlekseyHom 26.09.21 07:56 pm

Is Dresen required for the plot? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Disabled control of the Crusade almost immediately after its appearance due to incredibly drawn-out tedious battles. After the capture of Dresen, there is a task to build it up, but I cannot manage the city because of the disabled Crusade. Hopefully this quest is optional for the main plot?
The fact is that I don't know where to go and what to do in general: there are a lot of quests in the quest log, but on the global map in the descriptions of locations there is no list of tasks that could be done in this location - I did everything I could. There are only marks left for the heads with the slabs.
In Dresen itself, there were only tasks of the type: "Wait for the development of events" and "Wait until the angel at the entrance to the citadel figure out how to break the seal under the city."
Well, in general, there are several secondary tasks, in which there are also no specific instructions on where to go.
2 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vampir-ditrix 26.09.21

We need to get to Aryl's Laboratory for the key, which will allow us to break the seal under the city. To get into the lab, you must follow the quest of the mythic

3ePo 26.09.21

AlekseyHom
you blocked yourself the ending of the ascension to the gods in such a way)