3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUStam 26.09.21 08:02 pm

The hardest levels in Far Cry (Far Cry)

There are definitely levels in Far Cry, because of which you lost a lot of time and blood, did not sleep at night, read the walkthroughs, and so on. Here you can write these levels (preferably up to 4).
My hated levels:
1. Archive
2. Catacombs
3. Dam
4. Volcano
And what levels did you find difficult?
207 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinze 26.09.21

Dam!!!

J
Jozheg Gentle 26.09.21

uh ...
when at night with pm5 they landed in the jungle)
abosalso!)

F
Frank_Farmer 26.09.21

The dam, definitely! ..

G
Good man 26.09.21

Volcano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m
mаrkell 26.09.21

and what was in the dam, do not remind?
for me, the most difficult moment will forever remain on the last level, where double doors open directly into the crater of the volcano, and in the crater there are dozens of monsters of all calibers.
how long did I go through that level ...

F
Frank_Farmer 26.09.21

There are some secrets to successfully complete this level (Vulcan), Markell ... But to wade through the forest with monsters without weapons ... Well, this is after you were thrown out of a helicopter ...

m
mаrkell 26.09.21

There are some secrets to successfully complete this level (Vulcan), Markell ...
well, actually, I used one secret :)
or a bug. or a feature of the game.
in short, at the point at the level of the volcano where the double doors have a space between the doors. big monsters could not get to me, and I felled them with grenades. and then with the help of weapons. finishing the rest, leaving the "shelter"

But to wade through the forest with monsters without weapons ... Well, this is after you were thrown out of the helicopter ...
but this I managed easily. I just ran without looking back, it was scary, but I was not hurt :)

c
chasovschik 26.09.21

Most of all, Cooler enrages, and the Dam is beauty, I run past everyone well, they beat them in the back, sometimes they hit, but I still run to the antenna, and there is a first-aid kit. And from a sniper rifle 4 rounds, here on a volcano I use a sniper, I throw stones down, they all run there and slowly run into their faces, the main thing is to soak the jumpers first. The bastards growl beautifully, it's especially nice to play at night :-))

[
[krik [S] merti] 26.09.21

Definitely a Dam

m
mechanicalkid 26.09.21

Volcano. True, I also suffered with the Dam, until I found the correct route how to run without weapons ...

Now I still can't go through the mission, where there are two doors, jumpers and a bunch of monsters. From a secret place behind the doors I extinguish monsters and a couple of jumpers, but then they knock them down again.

K
Kama leono 26.09.21

For me, the Archive was the most difficult, I got lost and could not find a way to the bridge with mercenaries for a long time)

Now I still can't go through the mission, where there are two doors, jumpers and a bunch of monsters. From a secret place behind the doors I extinguish monsters and a couple of jumpers, but then they knock them down again.

And I did not go through this level very sportingly, but quite simply ..)) I got stuck in front of the second door while checking the weapon and noticed that the grenade launcher of the big man wandering next to the door periodically passes through the door and if you kick him, it causes the big man a tangible moral, turning into physical harm) And then I just took off the jumpers from the sniper rifle.
Requires patience, but as a bonus you can walk and replenish ammo)

W
Winterhunter 26.09.21

Passed for a long time, but I remember straining the moment before the video with the mutant uprising, then 10 soldiers land and walk to you together, then the moment when you blow up the ship and the turntable arrives, but I could not understand why it can withstand more than 3 hits from an anti-tank grenade launcher, well and the ending strained a little, but it passed all the same ..

H
Hippie_Dog 26.09.21

The incubator pisses me off the most.

1372809 26.09.21

As for me so Last! Since there are too many Monsters with Cannons, and you will not get breath for 1 minute!

S
SvetaRed 26.09.21

Yes to hell with these monsters and their cannons, I am with a cannon too;) I hate the dam with all my heart!

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

Incubator, lightweight. Why do you hate him?
A dam is something with something and is connected tightly on tightly. Not only did I try to run away from the trigen at the beginning (I thought of it, through a block of stone), so I still need to run quietly from the monsters themselves. Well, but near the dam itself is a real hell.

D
Doctor_911 26.09.21

Well, it seems to me that the last one, or whatever it is, I don't remember, that the main character is thrown out of the helicopter, a machine gun is thrown in which there are 10 rounds and there are a lot of monsters around.

s
stalkermasterman 26.09.21

When it was necessary to shoot down a helicopter.

s
stalkermasterman 26.09.21

And also a very difficult level of Volcano.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

There is no such task where you have to shoot down a helicopter.