3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RUStam 26.09.21 08:02 pm

The hardest levels in Far Cry (Far Cry)

There are definitely levels in Far Cry, because of which you lost a lot of time and blood, did not sleep at night, read the walkthroughs, and so on. Here you can write these levels (preferably up to 4).
My hated levels:
1. Archive
2. Catacombs
3. Dam
4. Volcano
And what levels did you find difficult?
207 Comments
Sort by:
k
kerm68 26.09.21

At the beginning of the dam it was difficult, and on a volcano, where it was necessary to shoot in an open area.

a
a_misha99 26.09.21

You cannot be infected with a mutagen! Because at the FACTORY level - Jack and Valveri injected whey, in fact, it is MUTAGEN! Doyle was killed by Jack because he lied about it being serum. Jack realized that he was lying when Krieger (mutant) was dying and said that MUTAGEN PENETRIES BY INTERNAL INJECTION.
I hope there will be no questions about the mutation ???

A
Andrjuhas 26.09.21

Volcano ... kapets mission = /

L
Lifemaniac 26.09.21

The volcano and the very beginning

R
R1DEK 26.09.21

The last 5 levels and all other levels where there are open spaces.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

The volcano simply has to be difficult, as it is the last mission. Before him, the most difficult level was the River.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

traigen- No, not the Swamp, but the River. Where it is necessary to download data from the palm to the satellite and finally kill the bastard Crowe.

G
Grandshot 26.09.21

I remember when I only got my hands on the editor, I cloned a bunch of mercenaries with rocket launchers on the "river" and put them on the bridges :) That's when, yes, it was extremely difficult.
And so the level itself does not represent any complexity. Walk along the river, and from the bushes of the Merkov snicker.

The level with a sinking ship and Crow in a helicopter becomes really difficult if the FPS in the game is 70 :)

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

On the River there are many mercenaries along the banks, a pontoon bridge with mercenaries in the middle, several helicopters, on one upper bridge there is a mercenary with a WG, and at the end there is also Crowe with guards. All of them pretty much ruffled my nerves at one time.

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

Jack Carver.
What? The river is my favorite :)))

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Helena No4ka- Here, here! The river was quite difficult (especially in realism), that's why I love it!

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

And on the River (as well as in the Laboratories with the Mutant Rise) my favorite atmospheric music sounded:) ... eh!

G
Grandshot 26.09.21

trigen
I would like to, but no. The machine is pretty average.
This is the ancient XP window to blame for everything :)
Because of this, there are lags in multiplayer, when the ping is much less than FPS ...
And in some mods, for example, in Delta, in some places it crouches as much as 20.
Here is such a "jerky" water.

Jack Carver
Crowe, like his pack, does not like "Frogs" very much;)
Take off the grenade safety catch.

Well, and probably the easiest level is when they are thrown off the helicopter and left alone with the mutants. Such an incentive for stealth :) It's a pity, not for long.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Grandshot- Well, I'm talking about the first time, now it's not difficult for me - I've been playing for seven years! trigen In Laboratories, Uprising and the River the same music sounds (the same set of soundtracks) I remembered that this music sounds on the Aircraft Carrier, when you pass on the deck!

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

There are slight differences. It just seems to you, in my opinion they are the same.

r
reactor 26.09.21

swamp probably. by car in hard mode. The rest is nonsense

K
Karakysek 26.09.21

A bit of flood) I only started playing Far Cry for the first time four days ago. It so happened that now the session, there is nothing to do, I decided to remember my childhood x), play Crysis. Only in Warhead, because the original passed, so I decided to try the addon. Lol, I passed it on the touchpad (!!!) in a day. Well, since such a booze went, I began to gurgle in pure Crysis. Then I think so: "It seems like there was some Far Kray, from which then this Crisis was repaired." Downloaded. Began to grab. OMG, this is cooler than hundreds of crises combined! = B
Well, as for the topic - since I have been playing for the fourth day, the fresh impressions are nowhere to be found. In general, the toy is cool, they no longer make such ... Well, except for TES x). The bloodiest levels, respawned over 9000 times, are the Catacombs, the River and the Volcano. Oh, Vulcan ... Damn, I can't go through it for half a day == "I'm already thinking of buying a mouse just for this =) And then on the touchpad - it's tin, IMHO.
And in general, I read the forum, in my opinion, Dam - one of the coolest missions. Yes, the game is difficult, I play on a veteran myself, respawns are my friends forever)) ZY Is there
someone else at the forum? Or RIP?)

O
Omision 26.09.21

If I'm not mistaken, this is a screen without a mouse, right?

K
Karakysek 26.09.21

This is a plate on a laptop, and there are two plates at the bottom to press - LKM and PKM, respectively.
Here, a little artistry to make it clearer. The way I spread my fingers.

With the left hand, everything is clear, and the right hand is like this - the thumb on the pcm (sight), the index finger runs along the touchpad - to move the cursor, the middle and nameless - to the space bar, binoculars and a thermal imager. LMB (fire) I press with the thumb of my left hand, since the space is the nameless left.
In general, this is Achtung. > << br />

K
Karakysek 26.09.21

Everyone's adored dam. x) Six giants and one jumper undergo water procedures to clear karma.