3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 08.09.19 02:33 am

Predictions: What will happen to the gaming industry to 2020-2030 years?

Try to predict. Please share your guesses
37 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 08.09.19

1)thanks to the Oculus rift - it will turn into the simulator trahana.
2)Nuclear Apocalypse ,Oloolo dyuti will hack the grandchildren mutated mice
3)Games will be banned to hell

M
Marquess 08.09.19

I think that will disappear f2play game like DotA.

M
Max Fry 08.09.19

The author should start with his.
================
Difficult to predict, because it depends on the state of Affairs in the world. Firstly, Ukraine. Second, in 2017 will fall to earth asteroid, if the US and Russia don't finish your project to create a defense system. Third, studies on the development of AI can reach climax... start the scenario Matrix.
================
Realistic graphics, promotion, and holographic touch technology (which is, in particular, for us keyboard), virtual reality and other things. In 2030-m Bobby Kotick take over the world together with North Korea.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

the game will be in kruzise
will the dominance of tablets and candy bars and such small peck boxes and Sasol
anal total DRM will be all sohranki part of the game will be on the cloud to play Nada will pay abasement and then over to repay.
the world zahvati shit IMO FTP. all Igors can be fun on a bun with friends
ostanitsa 2 genre of games - MMOs and FTP shit and kanzawai kintz. story of prostate cancer will disappear as rusatveli. no Pashkevich strategies. you can otskanirovatj your face on the console again and play kanzawai kintz. in chinzombo kintse will be a lot of dialogue and shooting but little wagering. gameplay will be 10 hours and will cost 5300 rubles per 1 millefolium with in kruzise grafon
Mancini will have such a flabby, wrinkled ass - he wants to show Skyrim with mods grandchildren - that's before that game did and find that steam has dissolved piles keys. and finally went down, and began to produce sosuli and provide FTP and mmmo

R
Rikudo Nagashi 08.09.19

Will the twentieth Assassin's Creed XS's on account of the Call of Duty. But loyal fans of Half-Life will have to wait for the fourth or fifth.

T
TIGERblacK 08.09.19

Rikudo Nagashi
Or still 3rd. And GTA PACE on your PC.

p
patlatyy govnar 08.09.19

no coraci nadopasana arrive on vertalioti and spread the consolers will be a lot of graphics, soap Drake shot.
I think the games are very oksalata and roll in the console kintz. the strategy will die, RPGs like Witcher skurka Dao too. and I'll be with Mancino to show their grandchildren to all that played, and they tell me that my games are shit and their GRIFFON

_
_fortexe 08.09.19

As already wrote above, glasses three-dimensional reality will be squeezed out of the gaming industry, Console and PC. Start a new the development of new types of gaming devices. Could be some balls that go in and they materialize the game. It's not like in Glasses. There We're controllers. The graphics on the level of the surrounding reality.

S
SignIn 08.09.19

Or still 3rd
Pfft, but with the avatar not to bother

Spoiler

n
nikita2112 08.09.19

In principle Munchkin all written except for a few details. There will be another Callofduty, cut into hundreds of DLTS. Well, finally finish and release the Oculus rift. Some old fart will continue to wait for HL3.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 08.09.19

I do not care.

-
-SlashuuR- 08.09.19

I think after many years with the advent of new technologies, gamers will be able to rivet the game to suit different tastes. Of course, this is all about the major games of our time.

P
PaulTheApostle 08.09.19

-S-R-
This is nothing more than a dream.Hardly such at all.Indie games, of course, more will be produced and every gamer individually, it is unlikely one will be able to create their own Cloutie or Crusis.

-
-SlashuuR- 08.09.19

Eigroup
Why? Now are normal players in a simple game level of the 90s, although at the time it seemed incredible.

0001tsp1000 08.09.19

The game will be implemented in reality, many people will confuse reality with the game, because of this, many countries will impose a ban on games, the gaming industry is partially destroyed - partially goes underground, the development will stop abruptly, instead of games will be produced in a boring fashion, but they will not play, lost agroscience which is not allowed to play when people will be bored, they will play in the modern game, which by that time much will become obsolete. Phew. Then (in 5-10 years) global community of gamers will collect signatures for the abolition of the ban games, after 5-10 years it will be cancelled, will start a gradual increase in the quality of games, they will be again realistic, but the developers will appeal to doctors, they are developing technology anti-gambling, there will be the rise of the gaming industry, the major genres of games will become an MMORPG and the time-killers, other genres have absorbed RPG.

0001tsp1000 08.09.19

And, here's another torrent trackers will be mega popular to buy the game will only be very rich people, because due to new technologies they will become expensive, the developers will realize that it is bad, some will make games of poor quality, but cheaper, the other in the end greatly lower their prices to not go bankrupt, the torrent trackers will disappear as unnecessary. Then I will add more.

M
Maklline66 08.09.19

Well, if no smethwick, then...
1) will Appear the bunch of Acousitc + Kinekt. I mean the helmet plus kinetoscope control = new experience. At least, this is one of the most promising. Hence boom any simulators where you have to sit on the priest exactly, starting from the tanks, ending with the spacecraft.

2) Continuing from point 1, maybe the rift and a Kinect would result in a separate platform/console, which is only controls. Everything else will be tied to cloud services. Well, consoles respectively, with
a certain frequency will come out of the rifts/kinects better, with better resolution and banana flavor.

3) the Game will change a lot: Thanks to all beta/early accesam they turn into a sort of platform/Playground, which will be gradually filled with content. In short, while will be developed to matzo balls, the players will start to entertain themselves. In the end, will produce the game, and the sandbox in which the players themselves generate the content.

4) increasing emphasis on online. In fact, the above sandbox is a separate server that will be igracica people. Developers, depending on the popularity of the sandbox, will do abonen. cost.

5) the Computer will continue to milk, sadly. The developers to iron, too, have something to eat, so PC players will continue to feed all sorts of Perd.. effects, which real life will seem drab and sad

P
PaulTheApostle 08.09.19

Why? Now are normal players in a simple game level of the 90s, although at the time it seemed incredible.
Perhaps it is possible.Here still depends on what tools will be provided to the gamer.Engines outstanding graphics like Crysis single gamer is unlikely to be able to do

R
ReKsSam 08.09.19

Marquess
I think that will disappear f2play game like DotA.
Ahaha, the most profitable type of game goes, you are just an analyst from God.

On the market everything will remain the same, only AAA projects will be sharpened by the Oculus rift.

c
chel s pulemetom. 08.09.19

I think blockbusters will fade and the world will grab MMO with anal donut.