3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 08.09.19 02:33 am

Predictions: What will happen to the gaming industry to 2020-2030 years?

Try to predict. Please share your guesses
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafia60000 08.09.19

And what to think, here you are all imagining, and suddenly everything will change games in General are banned. Well, for example for some reason. And the first country where they will be banned.
1) the United States where half playing games like GTA and different games about violence. There half of teenagers already have the weapon, it began to open a special hospital just for gamers, and I do not think they want to open already somewhere in 2015-20016.
2) And maybe even the game will come to a new level, and in reality, you will find yourself in your favorite game.
Better let's not think what will happen with games in the future, of the can ban, or they will come to a new level.

R
Reddington1371 08.09.19

Will a pill that you buy, drink and pass out, enter the type to SLEEP, and there the DIN from his face, first person, and for fans of 3rd person view, will remain the same stationary PC, only with a huge LCD monitor that works like a video projector and a system unit the size of a DVD. I think the console will be similar)) but the keyboard and mouse)

t
trem200 08.09.19

What will happen in the future?
And is that our computers will not pull even a arkadki weighing 10-40 MB

m
mafia60000 08.09.19

trem200
Are you sure about this

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 08.09.19

Lost the difference between movies and games. Graphics will be photorealistic, and the gameplay will completely disappear. This is speaking about the games AAA class. The army of fans of different F2P, and indeed any online games will be billions of dollars, and fans will be quite brainless. But indie games will move all the boundaries of his cincinnasty, resulting in most of the balloons will start to go crazy. Well, those few who will realize that good games like mass phenomenon gone in 2004, no longer interested in games. Anyway, now all there is to it. And I certainly hope that somewhere in 2020 a couple of any brilliant companies will revolutionize video games as it was in 1997, when ended the era of stupid children's arcades, and began a short but colorful era of gaming masterpieces. It is quite possible that the era kintz will change to something better. What it is, I can not assume.

D
Danila Ivanov 08.09.19

To create the virtual reality, the games simple players will earn millions dollar obscenities

F
Flow4Master 08.09.19

Potential is something that is still not disclosed and game developers will still squeeze the life out of you understand why, current at the time of generation. And by the way on that something finally will be to remove the video, not just to take screenshots. HL 3 is still not released because Gabe integrates itself into the steam interface and will control the discounts (and the world) from there, Bobby Kotick will be wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt and learn (because of too high sales CODE) to release from the fingers of lightning EA each year will have a rainbow turd, but Yubisoft will charge the optimization of their games (about the capture of the mountain peaks) robotized national Park, the lemurs of Madagascar. And of course the men will fight for the right to the appearance of male HS in the games.

B
Boland 08.09.19

*says with hope* Sword Art Online? ^_^

Max Fry
In 2030-m Bobby Kotick take over the world together with North Korea.
Oh no! Me, please, a nuclear Apocalypse.

B
BioGen 08.09.19

Kalda will and FIFA and NID form AIDS in space(the rings of Saturn will drive XDDD) and so it all depends on the situation in the world.

t
trem200 08.09.19

mafia60000
Yes, I'm sure as the technology progresses of revenge perhaps in the future games will be released on such a level that even scary to imagine. And what about the fact that the era of good games ended up not quite true, because there are games that turned out very well. For example Mass Effect series or Dead Space, about the call of duty, I am silent as I can I want to stay and create it every year. All the same, I'm sure the gaming industry will surprise us good games not so often but 1-2 years should get a quality game.

E
Eroppo 08.09.19

I suspect that kids will find fault with the toys for the fact that the main character substandard tooth decay on the wisdom tooth drawn, and in General character sometimes need to manage, and not just watch as he runs - too complicated oldschool

R
Red Alert 08.09.19

1)In 2030м World of Warcraft is still the most popular MMO.
2)still Alive, and World of Tanks. By 2030 more there are over 100 branches of the tank Nations, including such Exotica as tanks of Brazil, Nicaragua and Honduras. People still complain about balance, dull mouse, cerrogordo, but play.
3)Call of Duty comes out consistently every year, the same engine, the same pathetic cranberry and fighting dogs in the exoskeleton. Sold well.
4)the old generation of gamers popular Church for the coming of Half Life 3, but the prophet Gabe is silent.
5)Steam the global Corporation seized half the world, has influence in all countries and the strongest army. Gabe left the company and became a wandering prophet of the Church for the coming of Half Life 3, as mentioned above. He preaches great discounts on games and waiting for inspiration in order to start developing Half Life 3.
6)On Kickstarter, the fundraising continues on StarCitizen, collected more than 1 billion, the game has sold all that is possible. So for another million developers already do not know what to promise, but I assure you that something will come up.
7)the Console became a cloud-based online services(this is a true stated Sony). So now Pkshnik pump console torrents.

...something like that

sherlock1371
Will a pill that you buy, drink and pass out, enter the type to SLEEP, and there the DIN from his face, first person
now similar tablets and polosochki is)

K
Knight52 08.09.19

Stupid rail jester is already gone from us. Peak or else we come to him - sandbox type DayZ and other of vigilarium in the large space. Already there is little hope that we will see races with krasivejshimi landscapes as it was with the classic series and NFS HP2010 (you can even slightly Rivals).
The whole impasse is that before the Agency consisted of a dozen people, not the several hundred that their credits missing three songs to sound. Previously, iron was more and space less so contrive the developers as they could, and now the choice is great and is stamped as a Lada, just bought.

X
XcomX360 08.09.19

Mobile games will become number one in the gaming industry, and will bring 70% of revenue across the industry.

m
masha 08.09.19

Yes, mobile games will become more and pohoronit gaming industry.

w
warp 37 08.09.19

The PC is very realistic graphics and next-generation consoles. Mobile games will look like today's AAA titles.

W
WooBI-MAN 08.09.19

Gabe will release the third half