3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 29.09.21 12:02 pm

Place in question near the village of Svorki (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As you can see, there is a question mark on the map, but the triangle points down, it means under me. But I did not find caves in the vicinity, and there was never so much that there was a sign, and there you have to go down somewhere or go far away in order to find the entrance somewhere. The last question mark in Novigrad / Velen remained, I can't find out what's there.
Maybe someone knows what's what

those
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 29.09.21

Look at the poses of the earth

K
Kahran ramsus 29.09.21

Yes, it's kind of a bug. There was a quest to free the area from ghouls. the quest is completed, and the question reappears.

A
Axel1993 29.09.21

KoranRazmus I
think so too

T
Thoothless 29.09.21

The cave may not be nearby. Look around.

A
Axel1993 29.09.21

WitcherPlayer
I ran all over there. There is nothing. 1 is small but quite far away.

G
Gutsz 29.09.21

Axel1993
I also did not find it, although I covered everything

P
Psychodolb 29.09.21

This is a bug, during the first playthrough it was the same ... The question appeared above the cleaned place after I opened the message board again ... (=

A
Axel1993 29.09.21

Psychodolb
Bugs I found a sea of ​​different. But this is one of the most interesting.
There is one task (I don’t remember the name, but there is a description of it in the article about "Duzkha of the forest") a village on Skellig, Ferlund. There, people have problems with the devil.
There are two conflicting parties, the elder and the youth, led by Sven. So, I solve the problem by killing the devil. I kill Sven, who, in turn, had previously killed the elder, who believed that Leshy was good - he helps them.
Coming to this village after, there every time this Sven waits for me (he is my enemy, automatically). Always waiting in one place. No matter how much you kill him, he still resurrects)

For understanding: the task was completed successfully

P
Psychodolb 29.09.21

Coming to this village after, there every time this Sven waits for me.

Me too, lol ... (=

v
vician85 29.09.21

MudrichenkO

I
Iasthope 29.09.21

Axel1993
I seemed to have all the rules, I don't know.

A
Axel1993 29.09.21

Baxa12
There is no cellar there. The camp consists of sheds. There aren't even any buildings there.

B
Baxa12 29.09.21

there are still ghouls, a cellar is running under the ground next to it, like a basement, the door is at an angle like a compass, look carefully

B
Baxa12 29.09.21

This should be a refugee camp, I confused the deserted villages with another question, you need to go there after the quest with Leto

C
CаpriCorn 29.09.21

If anyone needs it in the future, here is the entry point for the hidden treasures:
Spoiler