3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 07.10.21 09:01 pm

Game Impressions (Far Cry 6)

already out in some regions, share your opinions
112 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXraceSiM 07.10.21

The levels of opponents as in Far Cry New Dawn ruined everything, Far Cry 5 turns out to be even better than part 6

P
PREDATOR7706 07.10.21

Kick-Ass Graphics 10 Years

001fess 07.10.21

The game is a continuous propaganda of neo-Nazism, it's scary to wait for new titles - now they are releasing a garbage can everywhere.

A
Alder4000 07.10.21

Played for half a day. Impressions so-so. There is no delight, because the game is, in fact, FC5 in the scenery of FC3. The same system of hiding places and other things. Plus twisted whistles from Ghost Recon like gloves-boots ...
Sandbox shooter. The plot is normal. For me, the main intrigue is what will happen to the boy-son of the dictator? Will he make a monster out of him, or will he remain a good boy?

The game looks pretty good, but there are purely design quibbles. For example, when playing with subtitles turned off, translation of phrases on loading screens between "chapters" is not given. Plus, some woodpecker came up with the difficulty levels of the regions on the map to write in white letters on a yellow background.

W
Whip 07.10.21

I ran around, the graphics are like that. Unscrewed to ultra settings, turned on DXR, HD textures + render to a maximum of 2.0

Spoiler

t
torn22 07.10.21

as a boevka, if, as in headlights, edge 4 is normal, if as in 5, then it sucks

P
PylaevEgor 07.10.21

Apparently the fact that I haven't played games from yubiks for a long time gives me pleasure in the game, let's see how long it will last. But I basically get high: I clean it up, stealth, and have fun.

A
Ababkov Denis 07.10.21

So far, only positive emotions, I did not think that I would be so stuck

w
womihs 07.10.21

Children will be happy. forgeries from ibasoft

m
massoffka 07.10.21

womihs
Lol, writes banned troll.

A
Alder4000 28.10.21

I played for a few more hours. Indeed, there is color blindness among designers. A yellow sign with WHITE text appears in the restricted areas - "Restricted area". Kick ...
In the game, besides the UAZ and the Urals, there is a Lada six.
There are cockfights with a relaxed combatant.
The game, as they say above, is really addictive. I got involved, although the first island seemed very dull.

D
DenRocket 28.10.21

So far, it feels like the same Distant Roar, but with a few changed gameplay details (not counting the location, of course). So far, I'm still going through the first island, but I'm already putting a big plus for the self-irony of the developers at the very beginning of the game and at the same time referring to part 5 and New Dawn, when the guy, looking at Dani, said: "Will you finally say something?"

S
SomeMark 28.10.21

DenRocket
There will continue to be a lot of banter over oneself, and also a dog from the 5th part, which was most often taken as a companion.

A
AcidCat 28.10.21

As usual, the standard headlight edge, as you imagine it, probably I am the target audience of Yubisoft, who likes not to tensely clean outposts, collect all the trash on the map, climb the towers, which I expected, I got it, so in principle I am satisfied with the game , but the biggest problem is the spawn of bots, it is simply terrible if it is not corrected, I am not sure that I can play normally, it is so infuriating. You walk along the path, remove a couple of opponents, walk 30 meters and a new couple behind your back, the same with villages, killed a dozen, went around the corner and they are already behind your back, and they appear endlessly, as far as I understand, before they at least came on something, but now they almost appear on the head, it looks very shameful ...

m
malars0 28.10.21

AcidCat is
just like in the 2nd part, where after clearing the checkpoint, having driven 100 meters away from it and returning, you can find new negroes walking right over the burnt corpses

N
NuKoLb 28.10.21

malars0
it pissed me off at all) cleans up the area, retreat to patch up a box 100 meters from the clearing site and there are already new soldiers there) what for they did, I got lost there from the sniper's place, I killed him and walked away a bit and he again stands there while carried out a mission to blow up tanks, I killed this sniper 6 times, he always respawned in the same place, wretched game

n
nvidia311988 28.10.21

No, I will not buy / play it, after such reviews ..... It's a pity there are no alternatives for new products (((

J
Jay c 28.10.21

The same cabbage soup only with other seasonings. If you are fans of Far Cry with all checkpoints and towers, then the game will come to you, since 3.5 years have passed since the release of the 5th part. If you wanted something fresh, then walk by.

D
DenRocket 28.10.21

NuKoLb By the
way. If you're talking about Fort Quito, where uranium had to be stolen for the first time. He also came there three times (sort of), and there the enemies appeared again. I also ask the question, why can't you capture it? Maybe this place was specially made - purely for training, xs.

D
DenRocket 28.10.21

In principle, I did not expect anything new and revolutionary from the game - I knew that it would be the same, according to the FC tradition, in new scenery, perhaps. Therefore, there are no disappointments.