3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piratt 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Far Cry 6)

Will there be a Pirate? :)
249 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 28.10.21

After 3-6 months. maybe t. to no one except Empress will not break it, and she is waiting for the dough, only then will she deign to break it.

M
Mannered 28.10.21

Did Yak-Edward hack himself?

S
Scerkrou7 28.10.21

Manner
No, of course, it can be like with Watch Dogs. It is not yet known whether they will break

T
Treiv 28.10.21

I'd rather buy a COD Vanguard, but here you can wait for a crack, I'm not really in a hurry

d
daniil180106 03.11.21

Please tell me who knows when the trainer for the metro game Exodus will be released Sam's story

d
daniil180106 03.11.21

Yes, I know I'm not writing here

S
SH00Tnick 03.11.21

daniil180106
But why, lol?))))

P
Protocol10 03.11.21

Yak-Edward
Another expert analyst found ... Where is ELDEN RING? And where is Far Cry 6? These are two ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT GAMES, and in everything!

Foolish kid, first read what I wrote and think about it, and then write.

"Those who are waiting for Elden Ring will buy it or download it when it comes out and play it, they won't care about the headlights."

Read it, understand? If I didn't understand, then I just wrote that these are two different games for different audiences. )

I
Igor Saraskin 03.11.21

NegativePolygon
dick knows someday

A
Ashley33 03.11.21

So, I was passing by, I remembered - haven't they broken it yet? I have already forgotten what this game is, why I was waiting for it, but there is still interest. Where are those vaunted breakers? Instead of releasing new products, are they breaking now some old stuff that nobody needs? just isn't it necessary to break the most required? it turned out - break it, it turned out - break it. Nothing comes out - there is a pause - break the old stuff. Or is there some other opinion?

A
Anton Panamarev 03.11.21

We are waiting for 7 days 19 h

B
Butcher-78rus 03.11.21

Ashley33
We didn't break it, but only one empress, there is no one else to break, and she is not particularly in a hurry to work for free) well, then I understand her too, spend a lot of time for free, so-so pleasure) Well, wait and see, the break is good, no, and the hell is with her , the game is no different from the previous parts except for locations

A
Ashley33 03.11.21

Butcher-78rus
and who broke before her? After all, pirates have existed for many years, and I heard about a certain impression well if a year and a half ago. And what does "not free" mean? She wants that those who do not want to pay 20 bucks for a full game, with updates and multiplayer - will they pay for a stump, pirate, without updates and with a bunch of bugs? Well, so it is necessary to organize a fund, an account, position it everywhere - maybe they would throw in a dollar. I might have thrown - if she had given out a clear time limit for hacking - so that we (who will pay) know exactly - in how many days we will receive the purchased item. What is the problem to create such a wallet and hang it everywhere? But what if without donations? Isn't it for some kind of advertisement? What would both her kush and us repack?

S
SH00Tnick 03.11.21

Yes, they are paid so that they don't get hacked right away!)

D
DEDGAMER 03.11.21

They won't break such shit for a long time, the game is of the same type and boring, I had 3 approaches to this game, it's just such a slag, I just can't get it to go through, the game sucks.

h
hello 03.11.21

DEDGAMER wrote:
It won't take long to break such shit, the game is of the same type and boring
well, as far as common sense suggests, it is not its quality that determines whether the game is hacked or not, but ... by the
way, what exactly drives the pirate in his difficult craft?

N
Nurp 03.11.21

Hello wrote: by the
... the creative process of a product with massive attention. Well, money transfers too)))

P
Protocol10 03.11.21

Hello
well, as far as common sense suggests, it is not the quality of the game that determines whether or not the game is hacked, but ... by the

As an option, become an expert in the field of information security and then find a job with a great salary.

D
DEDGAMER 03.11.21

Hello
Previously, they broke it for an idea for free, now only for money or as your heart desires.

P
PRIVA 03.11.21

hacked or not?