3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davidrf 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Video card not supported (Far Cry 6)

At startup, it says that the video card is not supported, but I have 1070 and it should be supported ... Maybe someone knows?
48 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vvvvd 28.10.21

SneaKs94
Deathloop, Valgala reported missing DX12 error

S
SneaKs94 28.10.21

Vvvvd
And valgala still gives such an error? and then I looked like they were already running on similar cards.

V
Vvvvd 28.10.21

SneaKs94
The one that is on the torrents gives an error. Windows 10 with the latest updates, the driver for the vidyuhu is also the last. There is still no desire to take an offline asset for the test of the game, although 300 rubles is a penny. Deathloop took it, but it gives an error

M
Miranda777 28.10.21

beautiful game! I play on the ultras. gtx 1650 - 10300h - 16gb

r
rpccprrpc31 09.12.21

can it be run on a giforce gtx 670 mx 3 gb video card? Or will it write that your video card is not supported? And the game, like valgale, needs direct 12, won't it start without it?

A
Alik Dynnik 09.12.21

You updated the driver unsuccessfully. There are files left on the system. Remove the remnants of the driver with a third-party program. You can use regedit to delete leftover files. Then install the drivers in a clean place. Do not trust new drivers, they may not delete everything. Delete the old ones yourself, and then put the new ones.

P
Pavel rally 09.12.21

rpccprrpc31
Minimum Requirements GeForce GTX 960 (4GB) with full Directx 12 support.

a
atmaROZ 12.06.22

NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 (2Gb) - Direct3d 12 feature level graphics card not found.
Fun.

S
SonyK_2 12.06.22

atmaROZ
atmaROZ wrote:
...GTX660 (2Gb) - Video card supporting direct3d 12 feature level not found...
Because it's already old (the first release was in September 2012), and developers eventually refuse to support such hardware. You can see the "feature level" (DirectX Feature Level) of your vidyuhi, for example, in GPU-Z - the DirectX Support item (in brackets):
Spoiler
... Fun
If you want to play more or less modern games, sooner or later you will have to think about upgrading.

a
atmaROZ 12.06.22

SonyK_2
Thank you for suggesting the program and for the visual screen.
I thought about the upgrade for a long time, but when I came to my store where I usually refueled, the guys sadly said - you chose the wrong time, a little late, they say the miners ...
I don’t remember exactly when it was, but this is when the well-known story began with the hype around video cameras .
No, of course, I can update the hardware with a very strong desire, but while other games in the series worked confidently, I did not consider it so necessary. The developers do not leave a chance, which on the one hand is understandable, but on the other hand it is still a shame, given the financial component of the issue, the overpriced price tag itself.

S
SonyK_2 12.06.22

atmaROZ
atmaROZ wrote:
... while other games in the series worked confidently, I did not consider it so necessary...
And now most games on DX11 will work on it, but with newer ones that require support for Feature Level 12_0, 12_1, and even more so 12_2 (DirectX 12 Ultimate) will most likely have problems. If "craftsmen" do not find ways to force such games to run on video cards that support only DirectX 11 (Feature Level 11_0, 11_1, 11_2).
Spoiler
... it's a shame, given the financial component of the issue ...
And I'm sorry. In the last generation, I never took the RTX 2060 S (which I still regret), but in this one (because of the prices) it "flew" from the 3060... :(

g
gekans 12.06.22

Pavel Rally
well, why is it very playable on my 940 mx?

B
BDmitriy 12.06.22

atmaROZ
Would you still try to run Voodoo 3dfx

l
lwader 12.06.22

This error crashes only because of the old build of windows, you need at least 1909 or 20H1, that's why.

D
Dakini 12.06.22

lwader
Can you tell me how to see what version of Windows I have?

H
Hattack 12.06.22

Dakini
Start - Settings - System - About.

c
constantingt 12.06.22

And can someone tell me what specific update for Windows is needed? Worth Win10 version 1803, everything is working properly... completely update the system - the hand does not rise... vidyaha 1070ti dx12 supports, dx12 is installed in the system, but the game, the dog, does not start...

P
Pavel Rally 12.06.22

constantingt
You can write in a search engine, Far Cry 6 System requirements, the first link will be to the official website. https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/far-cry-6/article/system-requirements-for-far-cry-6/000098943

Minimum system requirements (30 FPS)
Operating system Windows 10 (Version 20H1 or later, 64-bit versions only)
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.GHz or Intel Core i5-4460 3.1GHz processor (AVX, AVX2, and SSE 4.2 support required)
8 GB RAM (dual-channel)
AMD RX 460 graphics card (4 GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (4 GB)

b
benson2000 12.06.22

davidrf wrote:
At startup, it says that the video card is not supported, but I have 1070 and it should be supported ... Maybe someone knows?
Change it to 3080, it normally goes to 4k with HD textures, it's very beautiful.

c
constantingt 12.06.22

Pavel Rally
clear, thanks! forced to update)) fuck this game))