3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgen-sava3195 07.10.21 09:02 pm

crash (Far Cry 6)

game crashes in 10-15 minutes with and without hd pack
129 Comments
Sort by:
123xxx 01.08.22

Doesn't start at all! Although the computer is not very old!

K
Kartonkratos 01.08.22

123xxx
Can you be more specific?

A
Arsenty4 01.08.22

I can play in a pirate for at least 2 days, it won’t crash, but in a certain place at the checkpoint it crashes, but I circled it and it’s normal, and now the mission where you need to lay 3 explosives after the first one I go into a place similar to a prison and there it flies out in general stably in certain places, the departures of the floor I traveled around the city when I changed the language to Russian in the game files, I'm not sure, but because of this, the crashes started, maybe this?

A
Arsenty4 01.08.22

And after the departure in the task manager, it remains and eats memory

K
Kartonkratos 01.08.22

Arsentii4
First of all, there can't be such a thing for the language! and secondly, this is a pirate, anything can happen to her! I just have a license and have never had problems with the game! even on release day.

P
Pahey7 20.08.22

RESOLVED. For some reason, the cant was in the saves. Downloaded from here, replaced only the first char. file, but you need to rename it as you do. Doesn't fly anymore.

h
huntsman1 20.08.22

Those who crash, update your PC, of ​​course, the game will not be stable on the old hardware. Especially for those who write that he has 3090 there and blah blah blah, no one cares, at least write 9090, people are not fools.

K
Kostet09 20.08.22

Not painted yet, but this is rubbish like dyne light 2 there too

R
R00000FLeR 12.09.22

The guys ran into the problem of launching farcry 6, I went in, I click to continue the game, it loads and then crashes, but in the task manager it is shown as the working CPU does not eat and uses memory, what could be the problem