3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jsilverst 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Trudograd quest Magic herd (ATOM RPG)

In this quest you need to find the seeds of a magical plant - ram. Where to find them?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 07.10.21

jsilverst
Follow the plot further, you will not miss it.

j
jsilverst 07.10.21

Vyxyxol
Thank you!

v
vitalik76 28.10.21

Very strange. I completed the game, but this quest was never completed. According to the plot, the ram seeds have not been found anywhere. So where were they all the same?

N
Nighthawkreal 28.10.21

vitalik76
They are at the Bartender on the upper tier, if you ask him about a hobby.

v
vitalik76 28.10.21

NightHawkreal wrote:
They are on the top tier of the Bartender, if asked about his hobby.
On the top tier in the sense of the seventh heaven? There is no bartender, only an arms dealer. In a dialogue with him there was a remark about a hobby, I pressed, but the conversation did not go further, he never spoke about the hobby. Maybe only a replica with some skill should have worked there?

Y
Youxyxol 28.10.21

vitalik76 The
Upper Tier is where the quest for myrmiks from the GDRists is, and about a mutant who wants to teach his brother a lesson.
vitalik76 wrote:
Maybe only a replica with some skill should have worked there?
No, he is the grandmaster of the bombagan, the quest is in the starting location.

v
vitalik76 28.10.21

Oh, that's what the bartender is talking about. It's clear. But moving along the plot, as far as I remember, no dialogue is associated with this bartender. The quest for the bombagan is not a story quest, but a side quest.

A
Agalan 07.10.22

vitalik76
and what does the bartender and the plot have to do with it?) this is an RPG where you need to communicate with all the NPCs) it doesn’t matter if they are plot or not)
And what does the bomber have to do with it?) we are talking about another quest)