3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gmanlv 07.10.21 09:02 pm

Lighting issue in game (Far Cry 4)

From the first launch, everything was fine, I re-entered the game everywhere it was dark as soon as I put + HBAO-SSAO
65 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 07.10.21

Everything is ultra, ssao lighting, rays-off, anti-aliasing-off without soap, a clear picture
True, sometimes the lighting disappears altogether and the picture becomes like in 2007, but I think these are pirate bugs and they will fix everything by release

q
qazny 07.10.21

Straight to the point: is everyone in the game as dark as mine? Or maybe someone knows a solution to such a problem?

How it should be
How I have it

m
mirad 07.10.21

I think you need to wait for the patch, and so you go into the quality settings - volumetric light -and do SSAO, the shadows should be normal

L
Lomak1n 07.10.21

set the quality of lighting to the maximum. I had the same

P
Phantome105 07.10.21

Ga M eR
Where is the data_win32 folder

T
Tomas freeze 07.10.21

Phantome105
in the game folder, respectively

d
danene 07.10.21

Install the update 1 patch, it significantly improves performance, adds tree tessellation parameter, FOV, improves stability and solves problems with gloom in the shadows.

D
Dreamcatcher888 07.10.21

The game runs well on Very High (Core i5 2320, GTX 760 2GB, 8GB Ram). In the Himalayas, generally up to 80 fps, but in Kirat the fps jumps and freezes. And it also loads objects along the way, and because of this, the game freezes for a couple of seconds. Not very nice, but hopefully the patch fixes the problem. Well, of course the famous bug with shadows. I will be grateful for the link to the patch.

d
danene 07.10.21

Dreamcatcher888

The patch is working, the medicine is attached. It remains to wait for the drivers and in general there will be shine.

Spoiler

P
Phantome105 07.10.21

Ga M eR Thank you
!

m
mcren 07.10.21

King_sombra
Spasib

K
K0nsul 07.10.21

The problem with shadows has changed with the arrival of the patch. Now, when you lower or raise your head, the shading then subsides, then rolls over again. If you look into the distance, you can see that around the hero there is a large square with the presence of shadows, and everything behind him looks wretched. This shading square moves with the hero.

K
K0nsul 07.10.21

In general, a strange thing. I set everything to the minimum (the bug disappeared along with all the shadows, of course), and started turning on ultra one by one in order to reveal what exactly causes the graphic artifact with the shadow. Cut in and cut in and .. cut everything. And there is no bug. And I can't explain it in any way. If you gradually go from low to ultra, then the bug disappears. And if you immediately turn on the ultra, then the bug appears.

B
BushVK 07.10.21

Change the following parameters in the Gameprofile file:
Hdr = "0"
Reflecti "0"

i
igor white 07.10.21

I play at maximum speed. but the brightness of daylight cuts the eyes very much, and in the shadow, on the contrary, nothing is visible. English version, nichrome I can not understand where in the settings to adjust all this

m
mister611 07.10.21

igor belichenko
If everything is really at maximum speed , there should be no problems with the image, neither on a sunny day, nor in the shade. If not, then a clumsy pirate. Or look for another version or buy the game.

l
longerr2007 07.10.21

igor belichenko Filled it up
specially for you.

i
igor white 07.10.21

longerr2007
thanks buddy !!!

l
longerr2007 07.10.21

igor belichenko
Health).

k
koolzera 07.10.21

People, why is the game indifferent to overclocking the CPU and VC ???
By the way, for licenses with shadows, everything is fine, even with HBAO +