3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanum 05.11.19 03:14 am

Is there anything like Arcanum? (Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura)

Hello today I want to ask you a question! Maybe somebody knows any games similar to Arcanum. I already went through Arcanum and I want to play a game similar to Arcanum please if anyone knows tell me the name of the game. Waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!
54 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grizly 05.11.19

Play Fallout 2.
IMHO the best rpg on the pc.

P
PlayGround.ru 05.11.19

Thank you very much I have already played may have any other games? Tell me!!
Wait!!!

B
BlackRaven666 05.11.19

In principle, Planscape something similar, Kult: Heretic Kingdoms is also the word nothing, and so in principle such as Arcanum games not out.

H
HAS 05.11.19

Divan Divinity directly Puritan with the Arcanum almost to the smallest detail (even the ring for keys the same create one)

R
RRRinat 05.11.19

Soul Crusher - well if the Cult is similar to Arcanum, I am a Chinese pilot.
Divine Divinity is also on the Arcanum has no resemblance.
The only thing close to Arcanum is Goldenland 2.

N
NOTKIN 05.11.19

Is there che thread like the Arcanum???

H
Hookah 05.11.19

Is;) the Prince of Darkness Diablo II

G
GR RUS 05.11.19

The horror, how could you Arkanum with Dibley to compare? Diablo is a stupid grinder, don't know Diablo is more like Quake than Arcanum. I'd rather would compare with DS well, a little more similar, and granotomet and guns and swords and bows and crossbows and magic etc.
PS DS is Dungeon siege

E
Engell 05.11.19

The topic has been discussed-it is necessary to read the forum.Similar games NOT exists Arcanum is unique.

a
asketic.by 05.11.19

Diablo Arcanum sounds a bit like the graphics. In General, the process of the game the Arcanum unique, it's true.

H
Hookah 05.11.19

Well, in the Prince of Darkness has anyone played, in my opinion, it is something far similar to Arcanum...IMHO...

Arcanum is unique!!!

H
HAS. 05.11.19

There is a game - Sofa Divine . So here it is almost completely Peregrina with Arcanum : to the smallest detail ( even the ring for keys the same ) . It's too roughly into the Sofa Divinity mixed Arcanum and Diablo ( I hate )

E
ERHater 05.11.19

What are you guys doing? With Arcanum can only be compared to Fallout. First, because of the excellent dialogue and plot worked, and secondly , the Director of Troika Games Leonard Boyarsky was one of the main artists and designers of Fallout. Then left from the Black Isle, and taking with them several persons, founded Troika Games (unfortunately, Black Isle and Troika Games went bankrupt), so the Arcanum just imbued with the spirit of Fallout.
In General, if you value in an RPG , first of all, elaborate dialogue, an interesting plot, multiple solutions for the same tasks, and that NPC was similar to real people, here the best representatives of the genre:
Fallout 1&2, Arcanum, Deus Ex (but not the second), Vampire: the Masquerade :Bloodlines (by the way is also Troika Games)
Want meat then the Action/rpg Diablo, Sacred, Divine Divinity
Well, for the most ardent of Munchkins - Gothic and Morrowind
All the best representatives of the genre, but should not be compared with the Divine Arcanum, Diablo or even more.

K
Kray 05.11.19

NOTKIN try to play Neverwinter Nights.

M
Master O 05.11.19

Divine Divinity is more like Diablo than Arcanum. Quests it quite ill-conceived: either the flunky or completely stoned confusion. Neither I was not pleased. The second half, they say - just a clone of Diablo (most come no patience is not enough). But still buggy and sausage constantly. IMHO, with Fallout and Arcanum her not to compete.

Neverwinter Nights is a good game, but it is quite different. With the Arcanum, its native only-designed (sometimes not) conversations.

A
Avial 05.11.19

Goldenland try, but NOT the 1st part! Second and its continuation is simply super! Technology, magic, weapons(including firearms) are missing, alchemy, etc.

E
Elfishe 05.11.19

baldur's gate 1 and 2, and yet there is such an old game plaskap

-
-Wyveren- 05.11.19

guys... you would still Tetris with Assembly language compared...

try to look at the world the game ToEE, say so... nothing really too rare.

have a look at the top three games.

and wait finally 2 Arcanum.

E
Elfishe 05.11.19

no me ToEE is not impressed, a little too Dai quest based so-so, but in the 2nd Arcanum would, by the way can I get any info on the release date of the developers, and so on?

-
-Wyveren- 05.11.19

since Troika games collapsed...
I do think that the developers are the same people(if at all)
the group will be called differently...
but the localizer will remain the same sierra, so I think they should look...