3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAcePro 07.10.21 09:26 pm

Awful optimization? (Industria)

Hello, what do you think is the optimization in the game?
I went into the game to play version 1.0
lags, freezes, terribly
9700kf + 1660 + 4400
fps sometimes drops to 10)
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat13666 07.10.21

Freezes, lags, and in some torrents the Trojan loader. In general, tin ...
Well, nafig, deleted it shorter.
I use Nod 32 + Adguard + DR.web Curreit

R
RAcePro 07.10.21

I have no viruses, no Trojans, CPU load is 3 4% in idle, the game is freezing, and it also goes on any system, I think maybe someone knows how to fix it?

E
El_Trolo 07.10.21

A
Alina 311 07.10.21

RAcePro
Version 1.3 is out now.

v
vasek77749 07.10.21

Just tin as lays v.1.0 ryzen 7 2700x gtx1070 16gb win10 21h1 before the train ride the game flew

S
Stifler's mom 07.10.21

As soon as you get on the train, the slideshow begins. To play further, you need to put everything on the minimum wage. That's all! Then when you enter the building, you can go to ultra, but the shadows must remain at the minimum, otherwise a slide show. As soon as you pass this location, you can put everything back on ultra. But there is already the end of the game. And even there the game makes a prank, after the credits just a black screen and does not return to the main menu. Only reboot. Performance in some places is zero. And so the game is decent

M
Magnum 500 07.10.21

The prologue passed without lags, and already on the next locks, a lack of FPS began to be felt .. you can play but threw everything to the medium ..
The game itself is good, what is needed, as if it returned to half-life 2

G
Gott mit uns 07.10.21

RAcePro
Optimization for the top three. FPS sometimes falls through and recovers instantly. The graphonium is old. It is not clear what to slow down there at all. In principle, you can play.

y
yura190454 07.10.21

Stifler's mom
I started to lag the same as soon as I get on the train. Until I put the shadow on Low and so on until the end of the game. The end of the game is crumpled, why black-and-white inserts are needed is not clear. The impression was that before the train they tried to make the game with high quality, then they began to hurry up and went hack, both in optimization and in the plot. Merged the game from the middle, you can see you want to eat.

k
kurskiy 17.11.21

If you enable ray tracing, then 33-40 fps in open areas with the DLSS "Ultra Performance" preset. Without "rays" the situation is much better, but microfreezes still happen.

B
Biscuit 26.03.22

On the streets, at least somehow the fps reaches 58-60. But in the buildings begins a slide show with 18 frames. Twisting the settings to 0 does not help, it only reaches 25 fps. In general, the game looks very raw.
In addition to periodic crashes, there are also problems with textures.