3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonta 07.10.21 09:26 pm

Will there be a demo? (Elden Ring)

Will the people have a demo of the toy? Or, as always, download from torrents, watch what is it for, and then buy? How much will this creation cost, in Russia, for Japanese gurus? And will Denova be on the defense against pirates? And will it be possible to hack for a pure magician?
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 07.10.21

Did these developers have a lot of demos of their games?

P
Patrick star online 07.10.21

At least there were open beta versions of DS2 and DS3. From Playstation owners.
Sekiro at the start cost 2,000 Russian rubles. My wang is 2000-3000 money. Although if they really get fucked up, they can charge 4000.
After Dark Souls 1, I took the second and third parts by pre-order right away. Sekiro didn't even download the pirate. Understood, not for me the Japanese setting (Nioh had enough) + no leveling, build, fashion-souls.
I won't take this one by pre-order. The CP2077 game taught everyone. If this game turns out to be the same souls, but with some new mechanics, again with a bunch of sets and different hero builds, I'll take it at the start even for 4k.

d
digitalkid 09.11.21

leonta
DS1, DS2, DS3 and some bloodbourne will pass for demos. It seems to me alone that these are the same eggs again, only from the side and on a large map? Only watched 20 minutes of gameplay on IGN.

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

digitalkid
I would like to touch, check the control, see how the systems are.

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

Patrick Star Online
Sekiro and Oh are very different, moreover, clearly not in favor of the latter.

N
NoN141 12.11.21

Distributed today the keys on the console.

L
Lex-one 12.11.21

NoN141
Who pre-ordered?

N
NoN141 12.11.21

Lex-one
No, the one who signed up for the beta test in advance. Most likely, it was handed out randomly, well, as usual.

s
sweet3526 12.11.21

Who needs the pt key on Ps5?

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

on the torrent is a demo from the day of release.