3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 07.10.21 09:26 pm

Myth level legend pluses (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Who took it .... is it possible to answer in detail is it worth letting that I turn off Azat's cheating path? Chitersky I consider from his ability a connection (mega imba) - where your partners, being even dead, fight as if not in themselves. Of course, extra levels beckon ... but are there a lot of them in Act 5?
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Slave 07.10.21

I haven't gotten to this point yet. As part of the experiment - of course I will test it. But a very "tasty" cheating way of the trickster (the only myth that allows you to go beyond the 10d6 stealth attack). And mythical skills and mythical traits are also quite good. As far as I know, when choosing a legend, the progression of experience changes to obtain the next level (downward), and from whether the experience is recalculated, I would like to know myself. I am also interested in what about hidden attacks (is it possible to go beyond 10d6) and how the levels of spellcasters are combined (it is still impossible to go beyond 9 circles, according to the idea the level of the caster should grow, i.e. the difficulty of saving throws from spells should increase).
And to be honest, 20 (normal levels) +10 (mythical) - as for me, 40 (normal) is more effective.

S
St_Slave 28.10.21

So, I'll tell you in more detail:
1. Choosing "Legend" - we automatically fail the main quest of the current myth.
2. It is not so easy to switch to the mythic of the legend, in addition to a successful throw at the end of the second capture of Dresen, we will have a mini quest to give up strength. That in terms of lore is quite logical. At this stage, we twice have the opportunity to change our minds and keep the powers.
SpoilerArylou will be teased with a tiara for +8 to mental characteristics after all, Arilu will warn that to develop completely the myth. strength we will never succeed ....
3. But our spirit cannot be broken, and now we have finally completed the quest and completely got rid of the "Gift of Arilu". What awaits us?
And it expects the following:
- will not hurt allies in any way. (To explain, if the allies received "Super traits" from the Trickster - then these traits will remain !!! And this is two increase in the critical range of weapons; one increase in the critical multiplier of the weapon and a metamagic trait for infinite spells for the magician (generally a legal cheat!)
- allies will be able to continue to take myth.features ... I wonder where they get their strength now ?? ;-)
- Chapters. the hero gets +4 to all characteristics and access to 40 levels. I was almost level 19 by this time, I ended up with 38 levels at once.
- the main thing: hidden attacks from several classes are summed up, i.e. can have 20d8 stealth attack (20 vivisectors / 20 knife master thief)
- we get unreal modifiers on skills and saving throws.
- obtain exorbitant modifiers to attack (about 60 to 1st attack - the clever vivisector with 40 agility and mutagen +8.
- the first two mythical traits we are
summarize.
1. mythic legend makes the main character, too, that the choice of "nechesnogo . mode "with all the enemies
2. mythic legends to go only with the Trickster before this advance by taking all the features of the 4 super.
3. If you - the Trickster, and you know that you will go to the legend, the last opportunity to play with the build of will to travel to the island and the murders of Baphomett If anything, there is a representative of the Pathfinder guild in the flesh market, and if you have cleared the market, he will be waiting for you in the tavern in the Lower City.
4. If you are just a thoughtful asshole, then you played on an unkempt one, you have a build through charisma with 2-3 levels of paladin and 1 level of scaled fist monk first myth. With the skill you have "Blast Wave", you answered with chaotic phrases during the game, which allowed you to advance in the trickster mythic (although you lost the grace of a deity). Taking the legend, they rolled back their alignment to "law-abiding good" with the help of the repentance scroll, got a bonus to saving throws, the ability to "Crush Evil", and access to the build through misses.
Good luck in the abyss!