3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zexer333 07.10.21 09:27 pm

Favorite weapon (Dead Space)

Here we write our favorite weapon for killing monsters.
I'm only in chapter 4 so far, but I like weapons.
A locksmith (I forgot what they call it looks like a pistol)
and a pipe cutter for one charge you can cut any monster)
139 Comments
Sort by:
K
Komodo Saurian 07.10.21

211-V Plasma Cutter.

A
Alexandr82 07.10.21

very first weapon

M
MeitDeist 07.10.21

cutter, the first
+ flamethrower sometimes saves a quick-fire

N
Nanorobad 07.10.21

+1 to the cutter. I used it all game. Well, in emergency situations (quarantines, when crowds are roaming, and bosses) I used a machine gun. An excellent thing too, but the cartridges leave like a leaky bucket - ((

W
Weezerspoon 07.10.21

A pipe cutter, in most cases he chopped and shredded all of them in the game

КaiN 07.10.21

the first cutter

K
King of blooD 07.10.21

Cutter and pulse rifle with these guns the whole game)

D
DNMOH 07.10.21

The cutter is at long distances, the pipe cutter is at the close ones (which, apart from Weezerspoon, has not been checked out by anyone? :). Sometimes a machine gun against small fry ..

W
Warent 07.10.21

The best weapon, as for me, is a Laser cutter, it has a very large hitting radius, an alternate mode and high firepower, BUT there is very little ammunition for it = ((and it takes tons of nodes to pump it, but it's worth it this is an irreplaceable thing against the crowd and fat Necromorphs just beat on the legs and immediately 2 cuts nah in general mega must have;) running with him is a pleasure, I remember the moment.you go on a trolley to the other side of the ship and then on the other side of the ship there are 3 rods, well, I take out a laser cutter and like ueb ... a total of 1 corpse and 2 disabled people into the crowd =))))

A
Antimad 07.10.21

As for me, so too. I would have played the whole game with it, there are few charges .. As a result, I carry a plasma cutter with me - it is also a good thing, and if you upgrade it, it will be no worse than the laser one, except that the width of the "cutting line" is less. I also carried with me, I don’t remember what it’s called, also a kind of cutter with great destructive power. I dragged it toko because of the alternative fire - when a lot of shit around is bought up, then toko bang and no one is there)) The pipe cutter and flamethrower somehow did not fall to the soul .. because of the small range of action.

B
BorderZone - Borderland 07.10.21

2 cutter, but not a lot of ammo.

[
[Inferno] 07.10.21

I really liked the plasma cutter (most of all I went through with it), as well as the

BorderZone pulse rifle - Borderlands

Oh well, not a lot , at almost every step of the clip, even monsters often drop out

B
BorderZone - Borderland 07.10.21

inferno devil
Either I have a glitch in the game, or a bug, but the majority, the vast majority of the cartridges I got on the flamethrower and rifle (although I sold it back in Chapter 2). There were oh so few cartridges on the cutter, almost a jewel.

[
[Inferno] 07.10.21

A, clear. I have this (as I noticed): what kind of weapon I carry with me, such cartridges from these guns in boxes, lockers, etc. and come across

A
Antimad 07.10.21

BorderZone - Pick up

everything exactly from the Borderland . then sell in the store and buy the ones you need. I did this, so there was also a profit from this - it was possible to buy power units. So the whole game I found something more expensive, my backpack is full, I threw away what was cheaper, picked up what was more expensive, then I sold it) marketing ..

K
Komodo Saurian 07.10.21

I changed the cutter to Force gun, the most kosher thing from the arsenal, it's a pity only from the fifth chapter is available.

[
[Inferno] 07.10.21

Yes, the power pistol is also nothing, especially when there are a lot of monsters

X
Xelabit 07.10.21

Plasma cutter - pumped up, I didn't like the flamethrower, the rest of the weapon, depending on the situation.

m
monaxO 07.10.21

turbo cutter plus pulse rifle FOREVER!

K
KompoSSteR 07.10.21

Of course, a plasma cutter))))
Plus another great thing is a laser rifle (mine mode is indispensable in the fight against pregnant monsters from the walls + one good shot in the middle of the case breaks all the monsters running in a row), well, the impulse is not bad against small reptiles.
The second, powerful cutter did not like = / the pipe cutter of course cuts everyone beautifully, but it is quite possible to do without it. Flamethrower and power pistol only nav, during the second playthrough, began to use