3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 07.10.21 09:27 pm

Where to find the book (ATOM RPG)

I play in Trudograd. In fact, one of the first quests of the initial location of the game. In a conversation with the owner of the hotel, he says that he lost the book and asks to find it. It would seem a simple task, but I did not find this book in the entire Suburb of Trudograd location. Even with the scanner turned on, I went through the location and no. The funny thing is that on the Internet I did not find the passage of this task. Where is this book or is it not a side, but the main quest that must be completed in other locations?
2 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 07.10.21

Y-yes, a funny quest. What for it was made incomprehensibly? If anyone has a similar question, here are the details.

Spoiler This quest, as I understand it, is not specifically required to be performed. When the player begins to carry out police tasks, then, among others, he will be given a quest to search for the missing northerners. And when you come to the hotel already on this new task, there will be his wife instead of the owner, who in conversation will give the player this book and the task to search for the book will be automatically completed. Then with the help of the book it will be necessary to open the passage to the underground part of the hotel. This is already a police quest.

But what to do if the player decides to play for the revolutionaries, I do not know. Although maybe they will also have a similar task. But here I do not know, I have not tried it.

t
titarenko.historic 28.10.21

vitalik76
When playing for revolutionaries the same thing. Apparently the criminal situation worries all factions claiming to rule Trudograd.