3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ponimak 07.10.21 09:32 pm

Bug with FTL engine (Starbound)

Help! Collected 20 Erchius crystals for the FTL engine repair and gave them to this program on the ship. The repair team has disappeared. Crystals were spent. But I still cannot fly to other stars. I tried to fill it with fuel, but the tank with fuel does not respond to pressing the E button. I just stand next to it, press it, but nothing happens. What to do? Thank you in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mаntihor 07.10.21

And what did you use as fuel? ..

P
Ponimak 07.10.21

No. I go to the tank and press E, but nothing happens at all. Only some sounds, like I'm doing the wrong thing.

R
Raptor227 07.10.21

And what does he write in the tasks?

P
Ponimak 07.10.21

nothing. the quest to collect crystals is gone.

P
Ponimak 07.10.21

By the way. the robot on the ship says: "The weak engines are already repaired, and you can fly to other planets in this star system. Have you already started fixing the FTL engine?" or something like that. And this is after completing the assignment.

M
Mаntihor 07.10.21

Ponimak
Well, as far as I remember, the engine needs to be repaired 2 times:
The first time you need to bring crystals from the lower layers of the planet, after that you can fly to other planets, but within the solar system (no fuel is needed for this at all) .. The
second time it is the FTL engine that is repaired , for this you need to fly to the gate and get to the post fort (in each solar system, the most distant orbit from the sun). They give a quest to clear the mine from some kind of biological threat, after that you can only fly across the galaxy ..
P / S: fuel can also be found there in the infinity express stall or fly to the lunar planet (there it is in bulk) ..

H
HinataKawa1 07.10.21

Uchvak, a familiar bug, it can no longer be fixed, throw all your gear on the initial planet and start a new one

P
Ponimak 07.10.21

OK. Thanks anyway: D

S
Skullcheg 07.10.21

Briefly speaking! The bug with the ship in the New Frackin Universe is solved by studying the section with the ship icon in engineering and crafting a new engine. It's my pleasure. :)

n
notherlight 30.06.22

Skullcheg
God, man, if you're reading this THANK YOU so much, I've been creating new characters for a week now and got to the point with this engine, I've already searched the entire Internet in search of a solution, and only now you gave the answer.
Once again, thank you very much.