3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloomm 07.10.21 09:39 pm

Wildberries Alfa-Computers shit assemblies.

The shortage of video cards is reflected in the garbage under 1366 with Ali express now pushing to Wildberries !! Under the village brand Alfa-Computers, judging by the number of purchases, BUSINESS near the village is going as it should! I urge you to spoil a little there with an honest opinion, so that honest people do not sit down on a bottle worth 50 + thousand ... Judging from the price tag, they want at least 25-30 thousand just for the platform in the form of a wretched at the moment and discontinued about 10 years ago i7 on bloomfield and 1366 sockets + super duper gaming video card 750ti =)

The audience there is not very picky and just see a beautiful wrapper, they apparently are not afraid of what is inside and are not afraid of the warranty conditions!

Examples of shitty assemblies!
1) https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/21560591/detail.aspx?targetUrl=GP
2) https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/33907727/detail.aspx?targetUrl=BP
3) https://www.wildberries.ru/catalog/33669360/detail.aspx?targetUrl=BP

7 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 07.10.21

Characteristics in short, well, and a Chinese instead of a power supply, of course, most likely.
Spoiler

B
Botponevole 07.10.21

Quite anti-crisis assemblies)))

D
Deshang 07.10.21

Botponevole
That was sarcasm, right? For the same 50k, you can collect from 1650 (d6) and i3-10100.

k
kurskiy 07.10.21

And from what hidden places of warehouses did they get this junk? :)

b
barabear 07.10.21

kurskiy
on alika and not that can be found

J
John14b 07.10.21

We have HYPER PC and other similar desks assembled no better and with a huge price list. They have a PC ready with 3070 ti and 5600x costs 307 thousand))))) for which such a markup is not clear. And the main thing is that there are suckers who buy ready-made assemblies in these offices. It's better to take a ready-made assembly in dns than in Hyper PC.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.10.21

I remember I had such a dream. the most top-end 6 core i7 on this socket. gigabyte ud9 is a couple there. a full set of memory means 24 GB like and 2 6990. and I remember such a case there in 2009 was something with a huge venator pipe at the bottom. I would like to have such a pitch in a collection. How much do you think it would cost? pek-pek

and so, in principle, nothing is bad in i7 lga 1366 and 700 gifors for old games (which ps3 and hbox 360) I do not see if it is possible to upgrade vidyuhu if there is a large kolychev ozu, it is relatively good to play games of the past generation. I have only doubts about how there 16GB turned out the case in there cho there are 3 channels and 6 slots. if you stick on 4GB it is either 12 or 24 otherwise it is not given. and only the old ddr3 is either not a complete set or the curve is asymmetric, but it's bad stupid.
but all this is of course badly stupid, I closed up a bet on 2011v3 and smacked on it, it would be better to leave this socket alone and take a newer corn 1700x and 64GB stuffed him with tomatoes. and so in theory on x99 I can cram 256 GB on a Chinese mat board, but I don’t want to check the couple.
so it's older i7 9990 finally makes sense to buy a processor, then there is no for gambling. and if not for games and special tasks, what's the difference?