3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodion 07.10.21 09:46 pm

Rabbids Go Home

Why are there still no topics for the game? Yubi is improving, I even have faith in PC 2 :). The game is mega fun, full of rzhach, and there is also a magnificent level design !!! Where - after an hour of playing, the game began to suspiciously resemble something very beloved, for half an hour I stuck what it was, then it dawned on ... Jet Set Radio!
Do not listen to nonsense about monotony. There are a bunch of minor tweaks, and sometimes significant ones, of the basic mechanics at almost every level. Riding a tire is almost a Galaxy level :). I have another question, how could you design this, inspired by shit called Mario Kart Vee? I advise everyone to play!
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[Quote] I even have faith in PC 2 [/ quote]
This is sho?
[Quote] Do not listen to nonsense about monotony [/ quote]
Damn, Ansel suffers garbage, does krollegov. Hopefully, the second Beyond Good and Evel has already taken up, the radish is like this: ass:

R
Raggamuffin 07.10.21

[quote name = "rodion"] Why is there still no topic for the game? [/ quote] and I am indignant, why ... there was no mini ninjas either, but it is so juicy:

r
rodion 07.10.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], Red Steel 2. Ansel was not very involved in the project, sort of. Perhaps all the same does BG&E 2 on V !!!