3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paragraf 07.10.21 09:53 pm

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Year of release: 2009
Genre: Action / Adventure
Developer: Raven Software
Publisher: Activision

Description:
The work on the game is led by the well-known company Raven Software (Heretic, Soldier of Fortune, Quake 4), which knows about Marvel comics firsthand, - from their pen X-Men Legends (two parts) and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance came out, which, although they did not turn out to be masterpieces, still found their audience. The Wolverine project is clearly a different field. Game producer Dan Vondrak cites hurricane slashers such as God of War and Devil May Cry as the main creative reference points. Then he modestly adds that his brainchild will not be equal in speed and dynamics.
The combat system is a cornerstone for action creators. So in this case, the developers are focusing on combat: the most intuitive and simple control is promised, as well as full control over the attack process. Battles will be based on three actions (capture, light hit, heavy hit), the combinations of which easily turn into spectacular series. In addition to this, Quick Time Events are announced.
As you know, each mutant has its own set of unique abilities. Logan's bestial instinct will help find hidden ways to achieve the goal, as well as suggest the vulnerabilities of bosses. But the main feature of Wolverine (besides the blades that grow out of fists, of course) is its ability to regenerate. Wounds on the body of the protagonist appear in real time, immediately after contact with something piercing and cutting. During fleeting respites, we can watch the cuts magically heal and scar before our eyes.
And the bloody wounds will not go anywhere, do not hesitate. In general, X-Men Origins: Wolverine is preparing to surprise with unprecedented brutality and bloodthirstiness. Forget the lurid "Bam!" during a savory hit on the enemy. Now everything is in an adult way - if the main character begins to wield his half-meter claws, then he will not do without hemorrhage. Severed heads and dismemberment are very difficult to compare with the X-Men world to which we are used to, so this aspect is likely to cause a lot of controversy in the fan community.

Some of the standard and obvious that developers can offer us. Firstly, high-level interactivity is promised - you can chop trees down with terrible blades (by the way, their sharpness can be pumped!) And throw objects of the environment at enemies. Second, there will be a growl from the speakers, recorded in the voice of Hugh Jackman, the lead actor in the film.

Screenshots
[spoil] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/0USRc3C5M3.jpeg [/ img]
[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/jEBRSGXyo6.jpeg [/ img]
[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090221/1Fy22ZJaBR.jpeg [/ img] [/ spoil] I was

surprised at the lack of a topic, I decided to create it.
Box version of uzho on torrents. : gigi: Writing impressions. :)
I personally liked Pts. There is a lot of blood !!! And there are still such shots. :)
[url = http: //ipicture.ru/] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090428/R0XeV76S4E.jpg [/ img] [/ url]
Wolverine tears off enemies' heads, cuts into two parts, pushes on bayonets, etc. In general, all play. : agree:
123 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

Is the game worth buying on PS3 ???

S
Slifer 07.10.21

the badger is obviously a masterpiece

B
Big boss 07.10.21

is the game really good?

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

: shock: Already come out ah ???? Figaseee1 !!! AAA !! I want to! : sad:: D
Damn ... not gone at work, where can I get the game lose .. :(

J
Just Player 07.10.21

ALREADY !!! 1? : jds:

S
Slifer 07.10.21

I will watch the movie, then the GR rating and decide to play on the PC or spend the disc

Shl I will also watch the glitches of the PC version

B
Beloved and respected by 07.10.21

On PSP it turned out pretty well, the graphics are normal

O
Owl 07.10.21

Eh, the current for Boxing region free is out

P
Paragraf 07.10.21

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=pr_FZp3sFN8 [/ youtube]
I hope 15 minutes of my life are not wasted and someone after the video will decide whether to download / record / buy the game or not. :)
First level, first 6 minutes. The position of the camera leaves much to be desired: lol:, but the most interesting thing in the frame. :)

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], thanks a lot, the game is just super !!! I will buy 100%.

a
alxp90 07.10.21

In general, ok, but I will not buy a stump.

K
Kotomoto 07.10.21

I downloaded the game from Skye, recorded it as always. And then bang boxing gives out that this is a mixed multimedia disc and does not want to start the game. What could be the problem? :?

O
Owl 07.10.21

Is that a mixed media disc?)

B
BlooDoo 07.10.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] I downloaded the game from Skye, wrote it down as always. And then bang boxing gives out that this is a mixed multimedia disc and does not want to start the game. What could be the problem? :? [/ quote]

I know only two reasons because of which this can be:
1. Balvanka minus.
2. The cutter cannot cut correctly one file into two layers (I don’t remember how it is cleverly called),

but since this is not the first time you write, most likely it’s something else.
1. The uploaded image is broken (see if there are any similar complaints from others who downloaded the same image)
2. During unpacking, recording or downloading, there was an error, you need to download / repackage / rewrite.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

[b] Kotomoto [/ b],
what is the prefix stitched with ???
play under - 1.5.1

K
Kotomoto 07.10.21

I always played all the games that I downloaded and recorded. The first time it gave me this. I'll try to rewrite, it's a pity, a boob, what if the game still doesn't like it :?

B
BDM 07.10.21

[b] Kotomoto [/ b], either I'll attach it to 1.5.1 or patch the image so that it can be played on 1.5.

S
Slifer 07.10.21

[b] Kotomoto [/ b], lol hello to tankers .. for a long time already 3-rd wave games come out that need 1.5.1 or patch with a patch for iX 1.2-1.5 (with it if you go live = instant ban)

K
Kotomoto 07.10.21

I have been banned for a long time. : D But strange, there are all the last games that I downloaded, except for this one. An error must have come out of some kind. xs): razz:

Z
Zap 07.10.21

Need to patch games if non-stealth firmware?