3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guava 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Damnation by Blue Omega

I also thought before that Codemasters do it.
Once again, you remember that you need to check everything properly, the
rest of the iceberg is under water.

Publisher and developer are very different terms.
This is good marketing. A lot of quality
came out from Codemasters , and for Blue Omega this is the first project. They were founded in 2003.
It is known that the game started as a mod on Unreal 2004, then turned into a full-fledged product (well, almost ..), the release uses the U3 engine.

So, let's share our impressions. Eurogamer gave 3/10, IGN 2.5 / 10 (hahaha),
on Metacritic the overall score is constantly dropping lower lol.

Garbage sandbox Fuel, also not their job, but French newbies:
[url = http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asobo_Studio] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asobo_Studio [/ url]

Codemasters are total sponsor / publisher of both games. Not everyone is ready
to look for the right information, prejudices are easier ... such as
supporting such gray publications lowers the reputation.

Be that as it may, I'm going through now. I must say the critics are too bent. Three times more fun to play than
the same Last Remnant. They should have been swapped,
according to estimates. Damnation I give 6.5, Last Remnant - 3.0 (because there just do not ** d, 3 for normal graphics). I don't
consider HAVKS a game at all .

Shooting: initial weapons are mowed down, but then there are exact options (of course not COD4, but it will go).

The physics is primitive, the effects are weak, the textures are ok, there are miserable (great has not yet been met). But I like the level design. You start at the top of the cliff and gradually descend, do somersaults, jumping from one object to another (I haven’t played Tomb Raider, but I think it will remind the experienced people of something like that).
Mobility is felt, pins when you jump from a high platform to the roof, which is three floors below, refreshes after the
flat travels of Call of Duty - World at War.

Character design (style) - I don't like it. First of all, these
hats. But it doesn't matter, at least for me.
But the buildings, rocks, rivers, the height is super.

Dialogues: ok / nonsense, constantly alternating. It depends on how you feel about it. The plot is simple. Like an alternative development in America.
Continuous war has led to the development of weapons technology and gave birth to a bastard named Prescott, who wants to take over and enslave the whole world. Mutant soldiers, robots ... blah ... blah ... blah.
You must stop him essno.

I play purely because of the pleasant mixture of shooting, acrobatics, relatively original atmosphere.

So, the main weaknesses of the game: graphics and AI. Sometimes
your partners just stand in one place, with their backs to the enemy, while volleys of bullets are fired at them. Death. You resurrect. Death.
You resurrect. Death. :-D
But it’s not that bad, because it’s not always.
Opponents have weak pathfinding (they go to another place, or stand with their backs to you, begin to move correctly only when you are near. They shoot approx. From a shot at a distance of a meter they will

hit :-D Intro and other films also suffer from weak graphics, funny explosion effects .

There is the ability to resurrect friends at a distance with one
click of a button and see the location of enemies. Like infra-red
vision, only it is blue here .. You

can rent or buy, just do not
count on epic experience. But
you can get a dose of satisfaction , if you have no hopes

For a change

What do you think

PS The technical part: the game flies, drops in fps 0, downloads are rare
and fast.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Momentum 07.10.21

I think that in addition to the setting and maybe the plot, I went through a couple of locations, this horror is not worth playing, but you can describe it with quotes from the review like:
- the worst use of UE3 since its inception
- the worst action carrent gene
from the fact that most of all pissed me off - it's crooked control, lack of AI and mega poor design of opponents ...

G
Guava 07.10.21

Crooked - did you play on xbox360 / ps3?
I am on staff, all with management ok.
I also liked riding a motorcycle with a boost on the walls. It
does not last too long, but the "change of action" :-D
The PC version is definitely better, only I advise it by the way.
The release on conzoli is terrible. Graphics and controls there ...: brash: Pins

somersault through the window .. the glass breaks, the hero successfully lands from the second floor, pulls out a machine gun and a bvagaga :-D

Until Prototype came out ... (I hope it will be great), you can play.

M
Momentum 07.10.21

Yes I speak only for the version of the lizard, probably on the PC better, but in general this game does not save this game: gigi:

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], just normal games haven’t been seen :-D

M
Momentum 07.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja, [/ b] I honestly sometimes forget when discussing multi, that there is also a PC version: gigi:

G
Guava 07.10.21

The game gets better with every level.
History and dialogue too. Even the landscape of the level surprised for the first time.
Everyone, addicted :-D

There is something that you will not see in other games. All sorts of jumps
from a thin board to the stairs across the abyss. The main thing is done really well. At the bottom of the river flow, structures on stilts.

The promise of vertical gameplay came true.

Blah, so much potential. Many people probably get bored right away, because it starts boringly, in addition to all the other minuses. The initial five locations are really boring.

Before you say that, Fat Ninja, try playing it on the staff. Go further the first five locations. It is necessary to approach
to things realistically. I am going to, if possible, in the development of games, I am interested in evaluating. Masterpieces, trash - you have to test.

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Guava [/ b], ok, if the games are over, addictive from the first minutes, I'll give her a chance :)

G
Guava 07.10.21

I play in English, because it is dearer to me than Russian. I live abroad, I got to the forum through a friend .. probably in Russian it is even worse, as often happens with translations and dubbing :-D .. in the original it is necessary, otherwise it’s not quite right. Language is part of the atmosphere.

Let the "favorites" play :-D

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

this game was not localized on consoles

G
Guava 07.10.21

Rave.

I deleted it on ** th.
Please don't play. :-D

M
Momentum 07.10.21

[quote name = "Guava"] Brad.

I deleted it on ** th.
Please don't play. :-D [/ quote]

:-D what happened?

G
Guava 07.10.21

Sh *** lo ... The same thing. Almost passed, but I can’t take it anymore ..

In between, videos are saturated with
fail.

The mod has remained a mod .. under development :-D
Doesn't add up, how could such a project be published?

Now I will play Legendary :-D

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[quote] Now I will play Legendary [/ quote]
Oooh .. yes you, my friend, a masochist: gigi: