3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crash-Override 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Zeno Clash

like this always ... they are promoting all kinds of shit and no one notices such games

before I thought by the name that a clone of a zoom or some kind of bloomer was stupid,

but it turned out to be an awesome FPS with the gameplay of a dark messiah + guns + UNRESENTED design, very unbroken

played for about 20 minutes, very I like it, especially game statements like

[quote] I'll cut you a punch! grab it! [/ quote]

playing on the Source engine >>> very good optimization with a crystal clear and cute picture,

everyone who liked dark messiah must play
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ac! DBurn 07.10.21

by the way, yes, the undeservedly neglected game: agree:

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

best pc games only: agree:

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

the gameplay is monotonous, dull. the fight is no more difficult than boxing in wii sports.
the game is shit. no hackneyed design can save this craft.
regular amateur mod, but for the money.

S
Sus_scrofa 07.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] The gameplay is monotonous and dull. the fight is no more difficult than boxing in wii sports.
the game is shit. no hackneyed design can save this craft.
usual amateur mod, but for the money. [/ quote]
I agree, as they say, one hundred percent.

C
Crash-Override 07.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"]
an ordinary amateur mod, but for money. [/ quote] The

definition of most shooters after 2006, since then practically no FPS has hooked except for the portal and here is the zeno flare, so who decides to

like the design then asasin creed, monotonous and dull and combat, which is at the level of mega drive games

C
CyHDyK 07.10.21

The game is complete shit. Either you fight with enemies (who are the same throughout the game) in the corridor, or in the arena. There are two bosses, they appear four times. Oh yes, the whole game is played in almost two hours. And the plot is shit.

C
Crash-Override 07.10.21

but I
like it!

C
CyHDyK 07.10.21

[quote name = "Crash-Override"] but I
like it! [/ quote]

you mentioned games for Sega MD. So in Sega MD Ultimate Collection I have already played five times more hours than in a dull zino clash.

By the way, you've probably already reached that moronic moment when you just left the city and you were attacked by fucking wild animals. Such nonsense.

N
Nitrous 07.10.21

[quote name = "PCgamer!"] best PC games onli: agree: [/ quote]
You left the forum, I remember ....