3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PCgamer! 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cryostasis_sleep_of_reason/3760] http://www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cr ... eason / 3760 [/ url]

propose to discuss in etoy the subject is a new action from Action Forms
Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason the game comes out at the end of this year: razz: shl
. if a similar topic already exists (I in any case did not find it)
apologize in advance: mrgreen:
83 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], there is nothing to discuss, most likely there will be an unobtrusive action in the spirit of a vivisector, I don’t know if I’ll play it, but everything can be

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] PCgamer! [/ b], there is nothing to discuss, most likely there will be an unobtrusive action in the spirit of a vivisector, I don’t know if I’ll play it, but everything can be [/ quote]

h.z ... we can see what is good for them and looked at the screenshots of the schedule, a good one developed, they made a cool plot, etc.
although after You Are Empty I don’t believe Ukrainian developers: sad:

X
Xopek 07.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], By the way, IMHO Action Forms are the only developers in the post-Soviet space who are aware of how to make 3D shooters ... (although I'm lying still Burut understands and ... perhaps GSC: ))
Vivisector had only one drawback - this is graphics ... but the gameplay, balance, voice acting (!!!), optimization and even the plot were at their best ... still a little bit of Levl design was not fully tested ..
.but this is already standard for ours ... In general, I advise you to go through the Vivisector at least 1/3 further ... at the end, nishtyaks generally begin ... look at least the level with a huge cryochamber ... in general, passed like that here on leisure this toy ... really liked ...
So I'm really looking forward to Anabiosis ... Yaroslav Kravchenko, vroode said that they had been doing Vivi for too long, and because of this, the engine is outdated, so Anabiosis will be a short, but technological and vigorous shooter ... so I'm waiting for our answer to Chamberlain: razz :

A
ACE 07.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], clear :)

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

we'll see when it comes out, I will read a review of the ag if more than 80%
then I will definitely buy it.
By the way, I read somewhere soon there will be a demo: wink:

E
ED007 07.10.21

[quote name = "PCgamer!"] Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason the game comes out at the end of this year: razz:
[/ quote]
yeah shchaz: razz: on Igromir they said that in the first half of 2007 because the game is right now at an early stage of development, for example, the presented version on Igromir managed to slightly slow down on vidyuha 1950khth PPC

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

ED007 but people have a different opinion on ag: D

and on the game world was shown not even a demo but a pre-alpha very good. raw and, accordingly, not optimized: mrgreen:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 23 minutes 39 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

VT features that this igruhi supports: eek:

Universal lighting model based on stencil shadows ; soft shadows.
Realistic animation using soft snapping.
Parallax mapping (bump mapping with surface volume effect).
Specular mapping and Gloss mapping (reflective properties of surfaces).
Point, volumetric light sources, as well as directional ones, with the possibility of assigning a projection texture from the video stream.
Alpha Projectives and Color Projectives (transparent objects that let some of the light through themselves, casting an appropriate shadow and, if necessary, coloring the light).
Per-pixel map of materials on the character, allowing you to accurately calculate the degree of damage inflicted.
Dynamic fur (can sway in the wind) illuminated by light sources.
Depth of Field (variable depth of field of the imaged area).
Refraction (refraction of light).
Support for streaming video (up to 16 channels simultaneously).
Ragdoll (modeling the movement of a body), rigidbody (modeling the movement of physical objects), linked bodies (physical objects connected in space - chains, doors), the interaction of particles with the surrounding world.

video clip [url = http: //games.1c.ru/anabioz/? type = file & file_id = 236] http://games.1c.ru/anabioz/?type=file&file_id=236 [/ url]

arts [url = http://games.1c.ru/anabioz/?type=gallery>http://games.1c.ru/anabioz/?type=gallery>

R
Retrokun 07.10.21

Yes, as always, if there was something good and bright, then in the office, as always, everything will be screwed up

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[quote name = "Lucy"] Yes, as always, if there was something good and bright, then in the office, as always, everything will screw up [/ quote]

where does such pissimism come from?

* Olessia * 07.10.21

That in PCGAMER that in Gambling Mania gentlemen speak about the future shooter is not bad enough, especially considering the fact that PCGAMER usually omits domestic games.

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

It became somehow interesting how many people on Gamaga just went through the game and what do they think? The theme has been dead since 2006, so stupid ...
Passed the game about a month ago, having never heard of it or expected anything about it before ... Well, I got a shock, in the form of a game of 9.5 points, with the only drawback - the engine was buggy, clogging up the system with frequent level reloads or when moving from level to level, but this was treated by restarting the game.
The funny thing is, after Cryostasis I turned on the demo of KillZone2, and as SonyBoy said to himself - "is that a piece of shit? O_O" (yes, I'm talking about Slifzone2, not about Cryo at all) ...

Is MB just a gamag in his repertoire? Hypim and there are highipenny projects, but the rules of the game pass by? .. And Nomad's review just killed the board ...

R
Raiden 07.10.21

ag.ru - super-lol resource: dn:

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Whittlesey [/ b], O_o on the hammock it turns out there is a topic on Anabiosis.

I played it back in December, I went through only half of it, then I had to study. and the game became monotonous.

For me, the game has almost become a Russian (Ukrainian) Bioshock, because the atmosphere is mega, and a lot of trepidation is invested in the game. Human models look rough, but let's write it down to the style of play. But the general level of graphics is good. Although very demanding. For there are sooo many textures.

Actually, I thought the game was shit before the release. The idea of ​​basking in the light bulbs seemed like a failure to me. But, in fact, everything is very well chosen. Flashbacks are especially pleasing - in one game we experience many important exciting moments for the history of the ship. The levels are not badly done. Although some conventionality and triggeredness of the environment is a little surprising. I quit the game when the "spider" attacked me in some kind of cabin, the heat sources quickly freeze, and I did not have time to defeat him.

In general, the game is really worthy, in the era of the dominance of monotony, a masterpiece of homemade work is issued on the mountain, from which real "warmth" blows.

>>>>> and as SonyBoy said to himself - "what is that for a piece of shit? o_O" (yes, I'm talking about Slifzone2, not about Cryo at all) ...

smiled: D games are very different,

give a reference to retsuha nomad

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], you must pass it, the further into the forest - the more firewood. The game starts at the level "Ok, I'm playing Condemned", and ends with "WTF, throwing fireballs, changing the universe !! 111", with a middling game in the style of "PPSh + Blizzard - Foreva!"

Especially I want to note the scenes:
1. The most shock - the ending. For the FPS, this is just a Bomb, I never expected it, there were tears in my eyes of happiness that I was seeing such a masterpiece.
2. Scene in the cinema hall. I’m still in shock, all sorts of Kryzys are crying on the sidelines, I ... I ... yes blah ... these are no words, I was really in shock ..
3. Very nice and detailed 3D interface. I don’t remember anything like that yet. PPSh clip, fully detailed in section, with animation when firing, and even with light reflection and freezing under the snow - YOMAE, where was that? It is necessary to see it, it just cannot be conveyed in words.

And the moment where GG, in order to save the dude, changes the past, and lets go of all the cows, and then you go through the freezer and ... In general, whoever played will understand what I mean, it's just mega ... Such depth of meaning, as in the whole story ..

And the ice patterns on the walls, which melt when the heating is turned on, and merge with water along the walls? Yomae, yomae ... !!!! 1111

N
Neversmile 07.10.21

the game is not optimized. when the graph is condemned 1 it slows down like a krayzis

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/reviews/cryostasis_sleep_of_reason] http://www.ag.ru/reviews/cryostasis_sleep_of_reason [/ url]

Insane Nomad, who fucked up Konddemned's boevka in Cryo .. wtf? Condemned what did not please him? ...

r
rivezico 07.10.21

hike nishtyak shit: up:

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Whittlesey [/ b],
>>>>> Scene in the cinema hall.

oh yes, she impressed me too)))

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[Quote] the game is not optimized. When the graph konddemned 1 slows down like a krayzis [/ quote]
Is there a bad graph in the cond? However, there are no such effects in the conda ... (of course, the ice patterns flowing down the walls were also in the cone?)
And I would just say nothing about the kraisis, there you will approach the Korean point-blank, but you will look at the square mug on the Enthusiastic Settings , so just do want to crap ...

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], all the shit would be like this: D

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 38 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

in the game all the rules are done, maybe patches are done play faster.
the game just has a bunch of textures per square centimeter, so it slows down. needs a lot of video memory.