3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
toni 07.10.21 10:05 pm

Super paper mario

Recently I was forced to discover that my long-awaited Super Paper Mario for Wii was released. I immediately ran to the store and took this miracle for myself. We were pleased with the changed situation with Nin's products on the market: the booklet and the cover were translated. Richie and Novy Disk are moving towards the people, so to speak. On the one hand, this is a positive phenomenon: consoles to the masses, even if they are talkers. On the other hand: the NTSC cover is more stylish, the booklet was apparently translated by Prompt, the Nintendovip insert is screwed up. Not good comrades. If you strive for the people, do not spit in the soul of everyone else who likes these little things.
The game itself is wonderful. A very interesting mix of platforming Mario, Mario RPGs and the classic Paper Mario + similar to Sega's Crush. The game itself evokes entirely positive feelings, interesting gameplay, gorgeous puzzles, indescribable humor. The only major drawback is that the game was developed on the GameCube and as a result, there is almost complete absence of the use of standard Wii features. The pointer works as a quick help, and the motion-sensor is mostly for a kind of overdrive. Boring and corny. I play further, there may be some more thoughts of an evaluative-descriptive nature.

Who is also playing? What thoughts, feelings?
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
toni 07.10.21

During the passage of world 2-2 there is a fatal error, during which the prefix goes into "ecstasy" and does not react to anything except the power button. Question to Ritchie: Will the buggy disks change? Or will he advise all "advanced" (children and housewives) buyers of the game to go online and look for bugs in the direct storyline of this game?

I
Ilyusha 07.10.21

[b] toni_neo [/ b], I'm not rich, but I will answer. will be :)

and the subject is a wonderful thing, for me so, the best that is now on vii

t
toni 07.10.21

[b] Ilyusha [/ b], well, I myself saw the messages on the bourgeois sites. But then I did not see the announcements of where and how. * now he thinks why he needs it, if the unfortunate place has already passed *

I
Ilyusha 07.10.21

[url = http: //www.afisha.ru/game/101/] http://www.afisha.ru/game/101/ [/ url]

R
Richy 07.10.21

[quote] Question to Ritchie: Will the buggy disks change? [/ quote]

Yes, everything is completely similar to Europe. If you want to change the disk, write to [email protected]. Towards the end of December, a new edition of the game will be released, without an error (it is not fatal, so the disc did not respond from stores, as is usually done in such cases) - when contacting support, you can exchange it for an old disc.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 3 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] toni_neo [/ b], regarding the translation - our dirty hands are not involved in it, this translation was done by an agency for Nintendo of Europe, which they themselves, as it always happens with Nintendo, hired. For the obscene work on SPM and especially the Big Brain Academy, this agency was suspended from work and replaced with another, based on the materials that we saw (Zelda: PH, Pokemon D&P, Metroid Prime 3, Endless Ocean, Wii Zapper, etc.) with translations everything became good.

y
yuhan 07.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b], tell me when it comes out, do not forget to unsubscribe in the subject, otherwise I have not bought it yet, I want to immediately from the new batch.

R
Richy 07.10.21

[quote] Richy, tell me when it comes out, do not forget to unsubscribe in the subject, otherwise I have not bought it yet, I want to immediately from a new batch. [/ quote]

I will write, of course, but it will be very difficult to identify them in stores - discs and packaging really are no different. Therefore, it is better not to wait, but to take as soon as possible / mood. The error is not fatal, the game is easy to play (and it’s just that hard to get into this error). If it floats, then the disc can always be changed later (this is a hint - even scratched and killed in death will be replaced with a new, clean and shiny one). The goods will not be recalled from the stores, therefore, it is impossible to guarantee the exact purchase of the new version after its release.

o
opposer 07.10.21

why so few posts then ??

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

very few people passed for sure :) I didn’t write the
game here, I spent 36 more hours on it for a long time, very fascinating, sometimes difficult, but mostly simple: gigi: mario drives

C
Cain 07.10.21

I'm in ecstasy from the first part :)
but I don't want to take a cherry yet :)

r
rodion 07.10.21

The game gets blown away very quickly, it gets boring, the level design is simple, the flip is little used. In general, the main disappointment is on vi.

m
miksar 07.10.21

Yes, after 3 worlds (otaku castle, yes, masterpiece really) the game ends, boredom begins.

S
Saverio 07.10.21

passed back in early November ... very pleased

[quote name = "miksar"] Yes, after 3 worlds (otaku castle, yes, masterpice really) the game ends, boredom begins. [/ quote]

I would put it a little differently .. ..after the third world, the masterpiece ends and genuine delight ... then the joy becomes many times less ... nevertheless, I did not feel boredom ..... cool .... although there is certainly disappointment from a lost rhythm

o
opposer 07.10.21

In the second world, you need to earn 10 thousand rubles by spinning a wheel with electricity. You need to spin for about four minutes.

Are you not cutting a clearing at all, comrade authors?

S
Shen. 07.10.21

I got stuck on one of the first sandy levels. There is no exit from it, you can go to another plane and find a monument there. What to do next xs.

D
DAR 07.10.21

I passed it the same, wonderful game.