3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikSon 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Wheelman

Finally, Diesel will appear in the game in its native role - (y) a crime racer, otherwise I didn’t like him at all in Riddick :) Looking at the gameplay video, it looks like his films of the corresponding content, one might say - ordinary everyday life of a car thief. : D
I wonder if the game will be released despite Midway's bankruptcy? : (
56 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

It will go out where it is, UBISOFT will be the publishers of these games, and the midway is all, sorry only for the working people, how many people had to be fired from work there probably worked 50 or more people.

If it were not for Midway's bankruptcy, the game was supposed to be released in March, so the release of the game will be attested for now, now UBISOFT is working on publishing the game, so it will wait.

N
NikSon 07.10.21

Maybe I don’t understand something, but the ND website says that the game will be released in full localization on March 12th. Maybe they were finishing it in Russia? : D
This is despite the fact that in Europe it should be released on March 27 or simply sealed, but wanted to write on April 12.

A
Allmighty L 07.10.21

[Quote] It will come out where it is, UBISOFT will be the publishers of the games, and the midway is all over, it's only a pity for the working people, how many people had to be fired from their jobs there probably worked 50 or more people.

If it were not for Midway's bankruptcy, the game was supposed to be released in March, so they will report the release of the game for now, now UBISOFT is working on publishing the game, so it will wait. [/ Quote]
children in the thread: shock:

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

[b] Allmighty L [/ b], I do not understand your answer ???

R
Richy 07.10.21

[b] NikSon [/ b], in the Russian Federation, is released two weeks earlier than the rest of the world.

Previously, people did not like that games appear here later, now they are unhappy that earlier - well, the country :-D

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 11 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

PS The game is completely finished by Midway studio, actually. They gave it to UbiSoft for distribution only because Midway itself no longer has money for marketing and promoting it.

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b], Wilman is still not the game that you enjoy)

N
NikSon 07.10.21

[quote name = "Richy"] [b] NikSon [/ b], is released in Russia two weeks earlier than the rest of the world. Previously, the people did not like that games appear here later, now they are unhappy that before - well, the country :-D [/ quote]

No, I only with all my hands FOR all the games to be released in Russia first, and then to the rest Earth! : D

If 12 is on the shelves, then I'll buy to tease my brother in the States, I'll tell you you see - everyone has a crisis, but in Russia, on the contrary, the industry is rushing up the hill! :)

L
Lite 07.10.21

The demo is surprisingly good.

R
Richy 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], see what knowledgeable people ([b] Lite [/ b]) write! :-)

I did not play, in fact, I just watched the passage over the shoulder (it was somewhere in the middle of the plot, as far as I understand). Very positively, the first Driver resembles a plus an open world in the manner of GTA / Mafia / Crackdown. I will have to check it out myself, of course, but for now the feeling that such a solid 8 is not an absolute masterpiece, but a solid and good game.

L
Lite 07.10.21

[quote name = "Richy"] Very positive, first Driver [/ quote]
Yes, very similar. But from the latter it resembles Pursuit Force.

[Quote] that such a solid 8 is not an absolute masterpiece, but a solid and good game. [/ quote]
I agree.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, the first review.
[url = http: //www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp? GID = 589] http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/rev ... sp? GID = 589 [/ url] 4 5

R
Richy 07.10.21

[b] Lite [/ b], Pursuit Force, for sure !!! Damn, I've tried to find an analogy! That's right, PF + open world + free movement of the protagonist on foot (although this is not as important here as in GTA).

Five more points, by the way, which made

me happy: 1. The appearance of critical zones on cars at the moment of slow-mo (shoot on the hood and thus close the cops' view, because of which they will be imprinted on the wall with all the dope - perfect!).

2. Cars have weight, you can feel it - watching the same cops shove themselves into a heavy armored truck is very cool, as well as imprinting them on walls.

3. An excellent automatic camera at beautiful moments - in the sense that control for its time is taken automatically and does not lead to an error.

4. There is almost no opportunity to get stuck in something at speed, as is often the case in other games - here the race is similar to LA Rush in the sense that either you knock everything down, or you are thrown so that the speed does not drop to zero and you you go further.

5. Again, it feels over the shoulder - the cities are very large. Those. a chase is a real chase, very long streets, country roads, etc. It's nice, the chases should be long and beautiful.

PS 4/5 this is 8 - well, it is, it seems: agree:

c
cube23 07.10.21

poor mix of burnout and gta. heartbreaking shit: dn:

R
Richy 07.10.21

[b] cube23 [/ b], already played or not? if so, on what?

c
cube23 07.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b], I, as a normal person, evaluate the game after running it (in this case, 360),
I will highlight a couple of Wheelman moments-
graphics and animation below average-
lousy, boring rides with a stupid bazaar woman-a
bunch of unnecessary perks the bald
man allegedly has a "living city" in fact, empty and monotonous, like a bucket

R
Richy 07.10.21

[b] cube23 [/ b], already better, thanks! : D sorry if so.

B
Beloved and respected by 07.10.21

so how's the game?
[b] Richy [/ b], is it worth trying or not?
I just really don't want to download the demo, but I would try the demo.
In the first drivers I really liked 10 cars on the tail: D

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

for fans of the Driver to play.
for me, so garbage
city ​​on the Anrilov engine looks beautiful, a bunch of details and elements of the interior that can be broken, demolished.
but people are terrible, as if they were doused in mercury, some kind of non-natural color and shine of the skin. : shock:

w
wu 07.10.21

I watch Wheelman videos and imagine how cool the driver would look now.
Probably the only remake I want.

R
Richy 07.10.21

[b] wu [/ b], UbiSoft does it. I think the announcement will be either at this E3, or closer to the end of the year.

[b] Beloved and respected by everyone [/ b], that's the point, I don't know - I looked over my shoulder as a person passed it. but because I saw it, I will definitely check out the demo.

w
wu 07.10.21

[b] Richy [/ b], is it a remake? No gunfights and action?
I ask because I don't digest the past Yubisoft drivers.