3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 05.11.19 03:18 am

The best movie website on the Runet

What are your opinions?

I always sat on kinomania. But then I discovered Movie Shit. Really cool site, Chely write competent reviews. The IMDb has a very good base, but the readers there are just bastards. They in their reviews feel almost a duty to tell the whole story, to reveal the main intrigue of the film and spoil all pleasure from the viewing.
So my rating is this:

1. K-G
2. IMDb (only because of the base)
3. Cinemania
60 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olga Shlyapkina 05.11.19

I have 2 favorite movie website is the well - known IMDb (I read there about movies and actors) and kinovzor-online.net (where I'm watching a movie online). As they say, to each his own.I love to watch movies at open sites where no registration and annoying ads.

a
alexzet3 05.11.19

Kinopoisk is a shit site
reviews - purchased,objectivity zero
and it's not just me
so it is suitable only for searching information about the movie,Director,release date,actors
to assess this HS is not good

f
frostsong 05.11.19

D-Fens.
Support! Alex wrote a great review, learned a lot of movies that are not particularly well-promoted and at the hearing, but nevertheless gorgeous) K-G is also in the bookmarks)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 05.11.19

alexzet3
You're confusing reviews with an overall score. Reviews might be paid for(it happens rarely, mostly to the Russian state), and the assessments are not paid. System is good.

a
alexzet3 05.11.19

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
anything can happen
given that the rating of movies listen,and trust
the website has turned into bullshit,and believing it anymore

M
Moron Dark 05.11.19

Nemesis

and how ? FilmPro ❓
(one ?time about it all ?channels ?cracked)

k

alexzet3
anything can happen
No, not there. The website is struggling with markups.
the site has become bullshit
Only in your imagination. Give an example from the website of the movie with a paid assessment.

a
alexzet3 05.11.19

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
why?prove to me it makes no sense
I just see that blatant bullshit movies through the floor,they get a high rating
probably not just like that?!!

k

alexzet3
Well, what kind of shit movies have received a high rating?

r
redss 05.11.19

Recently browsing the Internet, came across a very interesting and important site without any advertising at all. That's what I was really surprised by the ads, and this is an extreme rarity. Well, content is not inferior to top sites dedicated to the movie. In General, I advise to look at the site http://wcinema.ru/

R
Rdmond 05.11.19

Well, so many sites, they are all the same, I would even say a lot of advertising, etc. and reviews who needs them. I for example if you are looking for a movie, then go to the website to look only. To me a review is not interesting. I've found a website where you can normally watch the movie without ads and whatnot.
I found this wonderful site: kinosos.ru - very easy to filter the search also by actors and Directors, there are information. A big plus, and torrent download movie. Suits me, all the necessary information is there.

V
Vampire_98 05.11.19

IMDb

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.11.19

Movie website? For what? Just read about the old movies? Only one visited, is kinopoisk. Even before they demolished and rebuilt, but not important. So I don't know what's best, I've only seen one, and I had enough.
Nemesis wrote:
I always sat on kinomania. But then I discovered Movie Shit
Is that a joke?
Nemesis wrote:
They in their reviews feel almost a duty to tell the whole story, to reveal the main intrigue of the film and spoil all pleasure from the viewing.
But perhaps the review should not be spoilers? Never heard of it. The reviews can be spoilers, and you should be ready for them.
And anyway... the first movie looked, and then just read the overview or the review. Do the opposite and have a break buzz.

F
Fignja100591 05.11.19

ERHater he moved on youtube, his channel is otdelny playlist.

M
MesyacMay 05.11.19

Winners
Winners wrote:
There I saw advertising
no advertising anywhere, if it is disabled!
Winners wrote:
some were looking for a movie, any found on this website
much crying))
even the actress of the 50-ies of the design of the damn thing the film does not give, well, lying!
always says Ouch, the movie is not found

A
Alucard333 05.11.19

Kinopoisk.ru

W
WanRoi 05.11.19

yuchi wrote:
young site Kinopark
Created on February 14, this year. Located in Moscow. But judging by the fact that hosting does not store any content at all, so as not to conflict with the law. The download speed will be like most of online movies.

R
Ripper Man 05.11.19

I like filmotech

L
Lyubimchchik 05.11.19

I always look at http://kinnogo.com and all the advice, no advertising, no spam, registration requires and free! Important update!

M
MesyacMay 05.11.19

now, breathing only Fire, movies for free you can see, but they were not enough.
the remaining resources are locked, Yandex film and he quietly began to merge, just for the request was to issue a trailers, not a movie completely to watch it. even in the old Soviet films and the restrictions imposed.
love the ass on-the-go))