3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 14.10.21 10:33 pm

How was Courtney Sheldon able to carry a bunch of crates off the ship? (LA Noire)

Courtney Sheldon and his colleagues stole from Coleridge upon his arrival from Shanghai to Los Angeles 2 tons of morphine, a box of cigarettes, a box of machine guns, and a box of Thompson how he departed to the front shows the loading of the soldiers on the ship. There they walk tightly, one by one along a narrow gangway. If they disembarked in Los Angeles in the same way, how did they manage to drag many boxes behind them?
In general, the plot just takes a soul. They wanted to live better, they stole morphine, but everyone finished except Felix Alvaro (the Mexican driver), and Kelso, who did not participate in this, in the graves. And Courtney himself, such fights went through so many once escaped death, and died from the injection of the mentor-doctor. It was necessary to give the entire batch to Mickey Cohen, and divide 50,000 dollars (which is about a million for today's dollars) to all. Then it was a lot of money. In this case, they would not be in danger of anything except their own conscience. The police would hardly be on them. came out, and the mafia would not eliminate
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Misha Cherik 14.10.21

speed stick
I didn't score, I somehow proved that the victim was not crushed, but stabbed

K
Kaskadde 14.10.21

Dude, you can't even imagine how many disappointments await you in this life!))

m
monk70 14.10.21

They gave the movers on their paws and that's it

M
Misha Cherik 14.10.21

monk70
Soldiers leaving the war? All their belongings are in a duffel bag, and they do not have a few hundred dollars with them.

m
meta_KnightFan 14.10.21

Misha Cherik
Most likely, they just took them as a share.

M
Misha Cherik 14.10.21

meta_KnightFan
This is possible. They took it to Sheldon's or McGoldrick's apartment. They probably just came out to Mickey Cohen - he was a famous person, besides, he kept a clothing store. And then, everything is known