3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RINUO 14.10.21 10:37 pm

tomb of 3 brothers. (Hunted: The Demon's Forge)

I appeal to those who have all the 3 spheres of the brothers, about whom the statue spoke: (blue, red, yellow sphere). There you need to light 2 faces of the elders. So I lit the first one, from the moonlight, but I cannot (( (((Tell me how to light it? It says about ash, which is saturated with the earth.
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
romul1981 14.10.21

first you light your right face. then you stand on one of the buttons on the floor and ask Elara to stand on the second.
buttons near poles with torches.

T
Threat to Society 14.10.21

It's hard to remember. In short, something like this:

There will be two buttons in the floor in the room - stand with your partner on both buttons. It's kind of going to light a fire. Then switch to Caddock. It seems that right next to the hero switching portal it will be possible to press "E" for E'lare's command to fire. Or run around the room until you see an opportunity to give her the command to shoot.

Sorry, I can't say more precisely. In short:

1) press two buttons on the floor
2) give E'lara the command to fire.

If I knew WHERE she was shooting, I would say for sure, but I myself did not understand - she was shooting somewhere (like next to her head), and the head was on fire.

l
light-provad 14.10.21

Threat to Society
She shoots a stone face in the mouth)))

W
Wou 14.10.21

People and where is the 3rd tomb of the brother?

a
apofizs 14.10.21

people help I could find only the 1st brother to whom to enter you need to set 2 torches on the wall on fire, but where are the rest?

R
RomamBa 14.10.21

Which chapter contains the blue sphere? otherwise I only found yellow and red

N
NOD 97 14.10.21

If you collect 3 spheres, then there will be one epic weapon and gold (I got discouraged)

H
Hotaro 14.10.21

Shields hang on the left and right on the chains, it is necessary that Elara knocked down the chains on both. then ask Katka to move the pillar from the side from which the light came, then Elara must shoot along such a trajectory that the arrow would pass through the fire and hit the mouth of the stone face. near these pillars, there are buttons on the floor, we ourselves stand on one, and ask your partner to stand on the other. as a result, fire will appear on the 2nd pillar, shoot along the "fire-mouth" trajectory, profit. chewed available?

E
ExSat 14.10.21

Hotaro wrote correctly ---> there you can take a good weapon (the bow is good) :)))

G
Griboedovv 14.10.21

Quick (Crystal) Bow for 151 damage? I have a slow one at 444 (gravedigger) with a zoom of x2, and the second slot for a bow with an epidemic effect at 818 (for demons) is also slow. I like mine better.
It's funny when Caddock throws electricity and at this time to bring down the minotaur from the 1st armor-piercing shot.

Q
Qwas0987 14.10.21

You stand up as a peasant on the button on the floor near the first person, then shoot through the fire into the mouth of the second person.