3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
casilov.v 14.10.21 10:40 pm

Task: Comrade drank half a liter of wine, we need to catch up with him

The comrade drank half a liter of wine, I need to catch up with him
Comrade drank half a liter of wine 17 degrees The question of how much beer should I drink to catch up with him as if we know that 2 liters of beer have 4.5 degrees I ask you to approach this problem from a scientific point of view :))
Do not ask what kind of wine my friend was drinking, but it is really 17 degrees
The bottom line is to catch up with him with beer How much beer should you drink
15 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 14.10.21

A glass of vodka and a cucumber. Everything. Beer ... a gulp and a half is enough, but what's the point?

p
pekabir 14.10.21

casilov.v wrote:
half a liter of wine of 17 degrees
casilov.v wrote:
2 liters of beer have 4.5 degrees
even somehow does not fit

c
casilov.v 14.10.21

requiemmm
Come on, you always live according to the meaning I live in Belarus and I don’t see any meaning in the near future.

c
casilov.v 14.10.21

Did you read the
condition of the problem carefully?

p
pekabir 14.10.21

casilov.v the
task was initially poorly posed.
vino 17ml e.alcohol per 100g
beer 4.5ml e.alcohol per 100g tibidoch, 0.5l
wine = 1.89l beer

c
casilov.v 14.10.21

baker
YES, okay it was a joke Not even a joke, but a dispute We sell wine in Belarus with 17% alcohol and beer with 4.5% alcohol. opinions diverged Did an experiment I drank beer My head ached in the evening Friend drank wine felt fine That's basically all :))

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

arithmetic of a powerful school
0.5 = 17
2.0 = 4.5
0.5 = 1.125
17 divide 1.125
= approximately 15.1 divided by two
= approximately 7.5 liters of beer must be poured into a closed container to get the same amount of ethyl spiral,
but you just need to drink at once and so much liquid (more than 4-5 liters) it is not important to drink water or beer.
therefore, of course, you can catch up with your friend, but you can hardly overtake it.

A
Alxmo 14.10.21

The whole difficulty is that it is impossible to accurately determine the degree of "kindness of the soul", since different organisms, different influences and different tolerances of alcohol. Someone, if desired, can catch up with 0.5 beer 1% to the same level. If you measure alcohol stupidly, then the answers have already been given. But we must not forget that different alcohol under the influence of additional substances can be absorbed better or worse. Therefore, from a scientific point of view, there is little data.
PS You should probably also have a drink, otherwise you gave out too strong science

c
casilov.v 14.10.21

Enough guys, this was a joke. I'm already ashamed. You see what the man was brought to :))

c
casilov.v 14.10.21

Better help with the graphics settings for The Witcher 3 freezes heavily
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-F2A55M-DS2 (rev. 1.2)
Processor
AMD Athlon (tm) x4 740 Quad Core 3.20 GHz NVIDIA Ge Force GTX 650
Video card 500Gb WD Blue WD5000AAKX SATA 6Gb hard drive / s, 16 MB Cache, RAM Kingston 4Gb Power supply FSP ATX-450W Monitor LG FLATRON W1934S 1400x900

c
casilov.v 14.10.21

Alxmo
Well done, the last line is great :)

H
Hitrii 14.10.21

casilov.v
What do you expect from the Kingston 4Gb bucket? Go better with beer.

p
pekabir 14.10.21

MunchkiN 616 no
mathematician of you

G
Gott mit uns 14.10.21

casilov.v
Let's better drink one and a half or two brewers in the evening with the witcher? I'll come right after work. You are there, I am from Vlad. The witcher mentally unites and hardens over beer)))

c
casilov.v 14.10.21

Primal Mouseyvur
Come on !!!!