3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dk905 14.10.21 10:40 pm

The Power of the Signs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, I decided here to go through the game 6 times, but that's just by way of signs, magic, And not through the path of the sword.
And then the question is, there is equipment, mutagens that improve the strength of the sign in%. And here is the question itself, what do these% give to such signs as ard for example? I only know that fire increases damage, but what do other signs do?
You can paint to whom it is not difficult for each sign
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deagle619 14.10.21

Yerden's slowing power increases, Axiy's - the duration of the action, Aard's - the chance of a knockout. Unless with Quen it is not clear, since he almost always flies after the 1st hit

J
JOKERIVAN 14.10.21

Deagle619
Always and not always, with a kven in this regard, the thing is strange, then he just put it and takes it down with one blow, then it withstands six hits, as I understand the lower the level of mobs, the less damage to you, and therefore the kven against them takes longer holds
Dk905
You played the game "by the sword" five times and only decided to play with magic, not badly, I advise you to create a new topic on the passage "by the alchemist" after the next five passes "by the magician". No, seriously, you have never opened a character's statistics in six passes, in the same place for retards it is written that they give% for each sign, opens with "c" in the inventory

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.10.21

Dk905
In the trailer Blood and Wine, you can see how Aard works in different directions, that is, if they are surrounded, then Aard reveals the enemies:
https: // m.

K
Kosolapyi1 14.10.21

In blood and wine, ard is divine. There is no better sign, for it still freezes opponents. Sometimes they die right away, sometimes they crumble into pieces of ice with one blow.

J
JOKERIVAN 14.10.21

Kosolapyi1
The mutation critical strike with igni also works well, I have a 46% chance for ~ 256% damage, so if you use the second mode, where it is like a flamethrower, crits pop up + the enemy explodes upon death
[Denis Alexandrovich]
This is just a perk , triggered when "Q" is clamped, there each sign has two modes

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.10.21

JOKERIVAN
This is just a perk, it works when you hold down "Q", there each sign has two modes
I will know, thanks