3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kc5 14.10.21 10:40 pm

Optimization vs battle vs game duration. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who thinks about this?
52 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

saa0891
With Brooks without signs you're a corpse there is nothing to talk about even
"every blow restores health"
Hello invisible Brooks))
"Well, read the post again and you will understand"
Play Blood and Wine, you can understand especially with new monsters!

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
With Brooks without signs, you are a corpse, there is nothing to talk about, even
what has some boss to whom a special approach is needed, it is clear that if there are conditions to use signs, then you cannot do without it, you again did not understand the essence, well, if you have not tried builds of alchemists about what you can talk about.

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

saa0891
In general, I take the whole game and the main thing in the game are monsters-bosses, and I have never taken into account any low-level mobs in any game.
"well, if you haven't tried the alchemist builds what can you talk about"
Do you know why? Because it is very easy to play then! Play without alchemy and you will be surprised.
"We're not looking for easy ways"

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
Do you know why? Because it’s very easy to play then.
Well, if you didn’t play, then you don’t have to state what you have no idea about.

X_ray_83 wrote:
Play without alchemy and you will be surprised.
Thanks to CEP, in all RPGs I always play a warrior, it's just that in The Witcher 3 it's all very monotonous and boring, so I decided to once again go through the game as an alchemist, for the sake of at least some kind of variety.

M
Metalist1925 14.10.21

saa0891
it was primitive, since that was the first experience of projects. And so, at that time she looked very interesting. The witcher then fought like a witcher, quickly, clearly, exactly on target ..
If they developed it further, it could well have turned out at the level. Anything better than the "kolobok with 2 swords"
X_ray_83
, I have improved clarity, but Roach's tail is gone. The patch gave everyone their joys)

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

saa0891
", for the sake of at least some kind of variety."
Play without signs, bombs, and a crossbow is one continuous variety))) You
can see

how much this variety is)))

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
what a variety it is)))
You see a very difficult case and you do not understand what classes are, but in the witcher this is of course a very pathetic parody, but you can still play as a warrior or alchemist, where the pumping will be directed specifically at one of these classes, of course, in any case, you will have to wave the sword, since the branches here are completely castrated, unlike a full-fledged RPG, but still it's at least some kind of variety, when pumping determines what your focus is on.

L
Listoman 14.10.21

X_ray_83 I used
bombs in 90 hours of play only to destroy monster burrows. I use yrden for some ghosts. One overlay is always enough for the entire fight. And only against some thread of miniboss I use igni. Quen, aksiy, ard in the battle for the game did not use. And it's so stupid to click LMB until you win. I did not use oils and elixirs at all for the game. If there are problems with the paintwork, then I just take the key keeper's shovel and again call out to everyone. The battle is monotonous and miserable.

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

saa0891
I have no emphasis on the fact that one thing I have he is a warrior a series of blows that no one uses in streams, and all the signs are pumped in!
Alchemy is just the monotony of the signs are not used, and it is not interesting that without signs hit dodged tfuuu (((
And the bombs were a counter in the second part and even now: the northern star, buckshot, etc.) Without them, playing is stupid to cut off various skills and chips ...

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

Listoman
In vain Aard makes an explosion in general and lays down all the flying creatures, Yrden makes a trap, and so on, aksiy slows down. Without these chips, this is not a witcher, but a stupid warrior is not interesting at all to play like that. Everything is clear with you "RPG-nicknames")))

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
I have no emphasis that one thing I have, he is a warrior, a series of blows that no one uses in streams, and all the signs are pumped in!
For a start, then you need to read at least about builds in order to have at least some idea, well, if you yourself are not catching up.

X_ray_83 wrote:
Alchemy is just the monotony of the signs are not used, and it is not interesting that the signs hit dodged tfuuu (((
I'm afraid you don't have the slightest idea about classes, this is exactly the variety (in the Witcher it is of course strongly castrated) but still, when you try pass for different classes, and play with different Persians, this is the whole interest.

X_ray_83 wrote:
And bombs were a feature in the second part and even now: the north star, buckshot, and so on. Without them, playing is stupid to cut off various skills and chips.
As my friend wrote above, I practically don't use bombs at all.

L
Listoman 14.10.21

X_ray_83
Why should I make unnecessary gestures? Lkm zhmaknul and all died in 10 seconds. If the ghost, then the Yrden snapped so that he could be killed with LMB, if a group of enemies or the boss zapped Igni once, so that the enemies would catch fire, and while they hesitated, he pressed LMB and everyone died. 70% of the combat in the game is just superfluous

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

saa0891
"read at least about the builds"
Builds of schoolchildren are not interesting)))
"but still, when you try to pass for different classes, and play with different Persians, this is the whole interest."
Well, the monotony of 3 decoctions and imba is understandable, this is a pipets variety))
"As my friend wrote above, I practically don't use bombs at all."
You went through all the builds, and that bombs are not pumped in skills?
Listoman
"if a group of enemies or the boss once pressed the igni, so that the enemies would catch fire"
Threw a bomb with poison and more damage, then Aard splash, igni for shield bearers is used in general.

I say your pumping is either a warrior or an alchemist, as it comes to signs in any way, everything is clear with you.

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
Bilds of schoolchildren are not interesting)))
Why did you get so burned, although your level is already clear.

X_ray_83 wrote:
Well, the monotony of 3 decoctions and imba is understandable, this is a kick-ass variety)
As I wrote above, you have a difficult case and you don't understand the essence, you can't do anything about it.

X_ray_83 wrote:
You went through all the builds, and that bombs are not pumped in skills?
Where I have even a word about all the builds, this time.
Secondly, bombs are an alchemist's build, but they are simply not interesting to me, and the alchemist's build has several pumping options, I have an option where bombs are simply not pumped.
And so I do not think that it is worth writing anything further, since you do not understand the essence of the dispute.
And in the future, if you really start to argue, then have at least the slightest idea about the topic of the dispute, even the builds of schoolchildren as you called them, will at least slightly increase your knowledge, and then you are not at all in the subject.

M
Mescaline 14.10.21

X_ray_83 the
fact that some kind of build is super immobile is the fault of the developers, and there is no need to chase people who play alchemists here, the fact that you ride like a bun in every battle does not make you smarter

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

Jerusalem_96
"build super imbovy this is the fault of the developers"
I understand this, but the developers should have limited the number of decoctions to 2 pieces and there would not be such a thing. And so 20 decoctions of nonsense.
"you skate like a bun does not make you smarter"
So there are signs why skating and there is a pirouette, people just took one development scheme and that's all, why try something there and
apply various solutions.
It's like playing any RPG as a magician .... very easy (that's why I never play them). It has always been like this ... some class is easy to play, but this class is usually played by beginners.

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
It's like playing as a magician in any RPG .... very easy
Try to go through Skyrim as a magician, nothing easy is there, especially on the master, they will be shopping to the fullest.

A
Alec says 14.10.21

From the whole list of mechanics in Wiedzmin 3, I was disappointed with the combat system, it is not bad and varied, but I wanted something more.
I was expecting a combination of combat systems from the first part and the second (like Nioh).

X
X_ray_83 14.10.21

saa0891
Skyrim, are you kidding me?

The little dragon left easily)))

s
saa0891 14.10.21

X_ray_83 wrote:
Skyrim, are you kidding me?
It is clear, you are apparently again talking about what you have no idea about, since you did not play again (just like the witcher, because it’s not interesting), two or three wars will bend you like you don’t want to do, especially at the very beginning, and at the end in In principle, it will also be quite difficult, for a magician here it is generally quite difficult to play, of course we are talking about high difficulty. You can try for the sake of experiment.