3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 14.10.21 10:41 pm

The Covenant does not summon .PS4 (Dark Souls 3)

Who was summoned in which covenants? Tell us. Farron's coven does not call at all. Level 29 Is it true that if you kill a legion of undead, there will be no summons? (I haven't killed yet). Blueguards are not working, Blades also did not work in the last playthrough. By the way, the role of the blades is not clear at all. Blades should punish sinners as in DS1, but there are no sinners here. We made two identical covenants, why? Only in the Aldrick coven did it normally call
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fastest than you 14.10.21

0000Ptasha
Blue guards and blades of the moon are summoned if a phantom invades the human world. Also, the one that is being invaded must have an amulet of the azure path covenant. Aldric the covenant is quick to call because you invade. And so lvl is even small for oldrick. I don’t know from the farron.

V
Verlorena 14.10.21

Blue and blades - longing and sadness! Only once they called, and then at the very beginning, I ran off in these covevants the whole game, apparently they would have to be pumped only by farming, and the chance is negligible for a drop, although they say that in ng + it is better with calls In dogs, they called well at 20-25 levels somewhere, at least I pumped them without problems, they called very often, but there were also lulls.

C
Castiel1991 14.10.21

I joined the Aldrick covenant, in an hour 3 times I definitely called

D
Devill666 14.10.21

just the call is on the idiotic level system + the level of pumping weapons. and there are very few azure people, everyone is eager to help, but no one needs nafig to accept this help

g
gloccc 14.10.21

The appeal is generally inadequate. For 100 hours, only once summoned to each of these covenants.

R
Rubicon696 14.10.21

The most deadly covenant to summon is the Faithful to Aldrick. Summons every two minutes. Especially if you are in the same location, where there are dead giants. Level 65, cannon +6. Upgraded the weapon to +9, the call became less frequent, but still quite active. During the evening, you can get the 3rd rank in the covenant.
The rest of the covenant, passively summoned, are dead. A very, very rare call.

I
Ivanych 14.10.21

Rubicon696 How
many loyal to Aldrick are being summoned at the same time? To me on NG + 3 one by one 3 phantoms flew in, is this normal? I was alone ..