3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 14.10.21 10:52 pm

Deacon's automatic disguise (Fallout 4)

The deacon, as you know, constantly changes clothes. Only now I told him to somehow put on certain clothes and now he only wears them. How to get him to change again? Tired of walking around in the same!
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 14.10.21

How about you take all these clothes from him?

_
_nick69_ 14.10.21

BlackNigerSofa
I would have found the necessary commands in Google, but I was banned there for 3 days ...

UPD: I took away all things from him like that, without a console. He began to change clothes.

l
lokkie 14.10.21

Something some kind of constant problems with clothes. ))
Any armor, any clothes, takes off ordinary clothes. Normal, NOT pumped. The pumped-over clothes, does not throw off anything.
Everything changes for her, and the frames are removed from the power train. All the problems are incomprehensible. )))

_
_nick69_ 14.10.21

lokkie etoges
disguise

A
Anton Rozovik 14.10.21

Yes, the Deacon is still that guy. When he ran with him as partners, he got it out with his disguises) I gave him a beret, put it on with T and hammered into it. In general, he ran in my beret, and constantly changed the rest of his clothes. There have been such
cases.He is still strange

_
_nick69_ 14.10.21

But no, again the bastard does not change his clothes :(
Anton Rozovik
After such an incident I told him to get dressed.

A
Anton Rozovik 14.10.21

_nick69_
and he is also a
megamaster of disguise,
in general, I pumped my relationship with him to the fullest. And he sent me to the base to grow potatoes) And he also gave me some kind of record. I don't know what to do with her
Deacon's revocation code

V
Vindly 14.10.21

_nick69_
Give him a camouflage suit

_
_nick69_ 14.10.21

Found a solution. It must be dressed in any clothes and removed through the console. Or recurrect (Did both).
Anton Rozovik
Talk to him after reading the code and tell it to him. Nothing bad will happen.

I
Ivanych 14.10.21

Anton Rozovik
How could you improve your relationship if you don't know about this record?
Lier?!

A
Anton Rozovik 14.10.21

Ivanych, the
inscription "The limit of relations with this companion has been reached," and something about the perk popped up to me. And he gave the record before that.
isn't it for the whole?

A
Anton Rozovik 14.10.21

in general, I talked with the Deacon after reading ... He is in his repertoire)
)

_
_nick69_ 14.10.21

Anton Rozovik
Yes ...

l
lokkie 14.10.21

and it
is also a bug, and not only with Dyakon. All partners are so dull at times. At such moments, you need to reboot, in order to avoid big problems.

f
fox453 14.10.21

_nick69_
and I really thought that the game began to glitch. when taking him as a partner, he ran around in different clothes.

Z
Zolotko555 14.10.21

I noticed something interesting behind Deacon ... I went through the game for the minutemans together with him the institute was bombed ... after the release he stopped running after me .... he was barely lagging .... I thought a bug .... came back again passed no everything the same thing and he got the phrase "Oh my beloved human shield! You are in sight, I am, as always, in the shadows" in short, as I understood from the fact that it was not the subway that won the Institute, he was depressed))) because I did not calm down))) and when I returned, I went behind the subway ... everything is perfectly running after me cheerfully))

m
mobyone 14.10.21

Exactly the same problem. The automatic disguise of the Deacon does not work after putting on some kind of hoodie. What to do? No console commands since PS4)

m
mobyone 14.10.21

In general, I figured out what to do to the consoles in such cases) I don't know why I'm writing, hardly anyone will read me, but suddenly the same penditic perfectionist comes across) In general, you need to completely undress Deacon. To do this, you need to choose some kind of outfit so that some kind of armor does not stand on top of it and put on. Then we put on the armor, in the end it turns out that the Deacon is in only shorts and armor: D We take all the clothes and armor. In principle, everything, after a while the Deacon will already be in clothes and will change it constantly)