3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Catalan1ap 14.10.21 10:52 pm

Should I buy the game after completing it? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have already played a pirate game and I think it's worth buying right now, all the same, a discount in incentive and a new addition. Is it worth it? Or will it be boring?
13 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uruz 14.10.21

Definitely worth it.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 14.10.21

it will be possible to visit the achievements on the license once the game has already passed, so to speak, the gameplay will diversify a little

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.10.21

Drunk tea
Take it, of course, while there is a discount, I went on a pirate, bought at a discount, right now I'm going through a new one with other dialogue options, other solutions, etc. It's worth it.

D
Diablonos 14.10.21

Drunk tea
Not of course, if you are not one of those who cluck, they say the developers collect bottles in the garbage and live in cardboard boxes at the station, and all the money must be paid for their work.
In addition, because of the denuvo, it is better to buy the same Dom4, well, or to throw out money for donation in cattlefield 1 at the extreme - more benefit.

M
Mantykora 14.10.21

Drunk tea
Answer just for yourself the game like it? Are you grateful to its creators? If yes, buy it. Moreover, they did not put any shit protection, they showed trust and respect for the buyer. It is customary to respond to trust with trust, that's all ...

A
Abraham Lincoln 14.10.21

Buy flowers better for mom.

K
Kodval 14.10.21

Diablonos A
strange proposal for 4 dooms , considering that it costs almost 4 times more, as well as 1 battle ..

K
Kelllhus 14.10.21

Mantykora
yes yes yes, respect and trust, I immediately remember the second witcher))) (of course it's worth buying)

b
bazilews 14.10.21

I played the main plot and Hearts of Stone on a pirate, but before the release of Blood and Wine I bought a license in Steam, because the game is definitely worth buying !!!
Many thanks to the developers for this masterpiece !!!

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

from a practical point of view, I never understood these - if I like it, I bought the game, and if I don't like it, I didn't buy it if the game or half of the game has already been completed.
you can buy games in a gambling situation from some of your personal principles. for example odes of gratitude to the developers and so forth.
you can buy if you get access to the patches as they are released and for the purchase of dls, for example.
even smaller, I understand the topic - is it worth buying a game. and whether I like this game and so forth. but how much does a baker know if another baker will be bored to play or not.

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.10.21

Buy drunk tea. The game costs a penny in Gogh.

B
Burakov 14.10.21

I played a pirate game, like the first two parts. I realized that I wanted litsuhu as soon as I started playing part 3. As a result, I bought part 3 and at a discount Wait took heart of stone. I'll wait for a larger discount and get blood and wine. so buy don't even think.

C
Catalan1ap 14.10.21

2 days I decided to buy or not. And now I bought thanks to everyone who unsubscribed here.