3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Videos on finding flags, glitches, brutus armor, etc. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Since I myself adore assassin creed and passed the first 2, but not completely, I decided that I would go through the brotherhood to the end, so I give you links to the video walkthrough for finding flags (5 videos in total) and * glitches * (2 videos in total). I didn't make the video and just copied the material of the links into this topic to make it easier to search, well, in general, here are the links:
1) - 1 video of flag search
2) - 2 videos
3) - 3 videos
4) - 4 videos
5) - 5 videos

Here are the links looking for * glitches * (took from the video on the site, added to this topic for greater convenience) (I just copied, I didn't do anything myself):
1)
2)

Video for finding Brutus Armor:
1)

Video for finding artifacts in 2012 :
1)

Scroll Of Romulus Search Video:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
and the last 6)

Quest of the blacksmith:
1)
2)
3) I haven’t found it yet (they say that it drops out by chance, or on assignments of assassins, I can’t say for sure)
4) Invest 1000000f in merchants

The exact screen of finding feathers and flags (taken from the playground site):
1) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443100/
2) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443098/
3) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443120/
4) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443117/
Sort by:
T
Tony_Montana93 14.10.21

The first one did not start, but the second I have already seen.

p
popyuk 14.10.21

People, no one had any problems with an Indian diamond, you need 3 pieces. for the same armor as the head, but I only found 2 diamonds, if there is any info, please help

w
winarik 14.10.21

Diamanti for booking?
Garazd, I’ll try some joke, I want to remember something, for armor I’ll need a little dried * tikvi * (heads).

U
U-rock 14.10.21

But is there a video or screenshots of finding all the signs of truth, otherwise I can not find a single one (((

[
[Zorro] 14.10.21

>>> but is there a video or screenshots of finding all the signs of truth, otherwise I can not find a single one (((
It is indicated here, called - the search for "glitches"

U
U-rock 14.10.21

THX

R
Rorkicodu 14.10.21

blin how to find the ENTRANCE itself to the 5th door of this Romul tomb

U
U-rock 14.10.21

it is necessary to repair the aqueducts to get into the tomb

R
Rorkicodu 14.10.21

U-Rock
ATP !!!

a
abonent99 14.10.21

I can't find the last 3 lairs of Romulus on the map !! where do they not tell me?

P
PaveL08 14.10.21

abonent99, they open as you progress through the game. Those. when you go through the sequences.

D
Dema 80 14.10.21

Zorro] - assassinscreed.su/index/assassins_creed_brotherhood/0-10

s
stalkerHEMUL 14.10.21

People, I have only two flags left on the map, but writes that I collected 86 out of 101, i.e. 88 out of 101 I will collect and the rest where to get it ???

d
djmedvedd 14.10.21

The people who passed, tell me where is the entrance to this tunnel, in which the armor of Brutus is.

[
[Zorro] 14.10.21

stalkerHEMUL
In the tombs.

djmedvedd
Gold tomb icon, next to the borjea tower.
The officer to be killed is hiding in the catacombs, there is also a tomb.

s
stalkerHEMUL 14.10.21

And if I went through all the tombs, then it is impossible to return?

[
[Zorro] 14.10.21

>>> And if I went through all the tombs, then it is impossible to return?
Can. You can retrace everything through DNA.

w
winarik 14.10.21

How to get into the room with the brutus armor is in the video above (the very top), if it seems to you that the video is bad, I can replace it ...

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 14.10.21

Danil Pirog
For me it is so obvious how to get there without any videos
---
I would like to map the location of the Harlequins

K
Kuzkinumat 14.10.21

Subtracted on one site about Dried Heads. One in the Romul lair called the Sixth Day, from the standing cross in the hall turn to the right, there is a chest. The second is on a cliff in the Antico area. I will try to explain in detail, in general, the most extreme left area of ​​Antico (between it and the central city there is a river), So there is still a large red ship. There is a large cliff across the river opposite the ship, approximately opposite it on these rocks there is a chest (you just need to climb down to it from above). It was exposed to me because I bought a treasure map, but I don't remember in which store.
Good game.