3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starkin 14.10.21 10:55 pm

The computer is cut down

At the start of the PC, when the Win10 logo is running, the PC is cut down, when it is turned on again, everything is OK, and it happens quite often that Windows reinstalled my conf R7260X-2GD, AmdFX6300, RAM8GB, power supply 500W
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Starkin 14.10.21

LeopoldoMendoza
tested the video with a donut on a hard test, everything is OK with a hard one

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez
when scanning HDD 53 orange sectors is it bad or not

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

In a specific case, the CDM scan does not say anything. I have already seen the readings of SMART - there are no problems with the disc itself. There are problems with food.

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez
explain to the fool that the games freeze after a while and then slow down

L
LuNature 14.10.21

Starkin
lack of ram maybe. yet

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Hellberg
8gb on board

L
LuNature 14.10.21

Starkin
16 minimum. At 8GB, GTA 5 will hang. How to hang ... Freeze

S
Starkin 14.10.21

I played Dark SoulsIII and The Witcher3 was ok until that time

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez
With the Power Supply do you mean?

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

I have already said that such a block is not suitable for your system. You need at least 400 watts. In general, for a better understanding, it would be nice to see a photo of the label located on this mountain-BP. It will be quite curious.

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez
sha skin off

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez ramirez

A
Andryshik3456 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez
And the mass or somewhere can not while away?

r
readerX88 14.10.21

Well, if he is 4 years old, then the power supply unit is definitely under suspicion - the electrolytes have probably exhausted their resource, the filters at the output, therefore, are also not hello ...

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

All clear. Trash, not a block. Suitable for some office computer, but not for a gaming one. Instead of some elements, there are jumpers, and there is only a fuse in the protection. Okay, at least the radiators are more or less and the fan is 120. In general, my opinion is to change the power supply. Not on some nito Hui-Zing-Chen.

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez
Thanks bro

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

Yes, not for that yet. The love block should be set to normal - all the pieces of iron will say thanks. And then these are unreliable Chinese nouns. By the way, games could freeze due to a voltage drop on the 12V lines. Most probably.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 14.10.21

Starkin
Do not forget to unsubscribe what the problem was.
Although from practice there were a couple of times when the service returned the PC with a diagnosis: they tested everything is fine, but why did you bring it?
By the way, do you have a UPS?

G
GHOST_0201 14.10.21

Starkin
Quick start in windows turn off and change bp.

g
gennaz 14.10.21

Starkin
Disable fast boot in the power section.