3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lalka-88 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Which track is better to play ???? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In my opinion and long experience, Volvo is better.
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bur4ik_Vini_Puh 14.10.21

scania volva norms

h
hokhod 14.10.21

Volvo VLN780

E
Evgeny Fedorov76 14.10.21

What do you think determines the rate of economic growth in Euro Truck Simulator 2? Of course, from the car. There are subtleties here.
If you entered the game for the first time and have no idea how tractors behave on the road and you have never played any driving simulator before, we advise you to choose the following models as your preferred truck: MAN - good dynamic performance, excellent road stability and, most the main thing for you at the initial stage is the low cost of repairs, since due to inexperience, you will get into minor and not very accidents on a regular basis; Mercedes - the same MAN, only with not very comfortable mirrors and a real German engine, which is distinguished by an unpleasant sound of work; DAF - in principle, the same as MAN, only slightly worse dynamic performance and slightly lower purchase price of a truck; and the last representative of this category - Iveco - the ideal car for novice truckers in the game Euro Truck Simulator 2, the reason - the best ratio of purchase price, technical performance and cost of service. Also in this game there is an even cheaper Renault truck (to be more precise, there are two of them, but the difference is only in the number of tuning parts), but I do not recommend that you buy it, since this tractor has very low speed indicators. With the installation of the most powerful engine, cars of this brand still cannot compete with cars of other brands that have any engine improvements. If you have played simulators of this type before and have an idea of ​​the behavior of tractors on the road, then we recommend purchasing one of the following trucks: Scania - one of the best dynamic performance (slightly worse than in Volvo, which will be discussed later), the best stability for road and in general, it is the most suitable truck for experienced drivers. Its only drawback is the high cost of maintenance and the initial cost, but this is not at all noticeable when you arrive at a service station with a small percentage of car damage; Volvo is the truck with the highest dynamic performance, the most powerful engine that can be installed in a car has 750 horsepower, the car is also not much more expensive than its competitors, with the exception of Scania, which is somewhat more expensive than Volvo, but this model has the only drawback - handling, so if you buy a Volvo, you will have no equal on the straight, but it will not be easy on the bends. when you arrive at a service station with a small percentage of car damage; Volvo is the truck with the highest dynamic performance, the most powerful engine that can be installed in a car has 750 horsepower, the car is also not much more expensive than its competitors, with the exception of Scania, which is somewhat more expensive than Volvo, but this model has the only drawback - handling, so if you buy a Volvo, you will have no equal on the straight, but it will not be easy on the bends. when you arrive at a service station with a small percentage of car damage; Volvo is the truck with the highest dynamic performance, the most powerful engine that can be installed in a car has 750 horsepower, the car is also not much more expensive than its competitors, with the exception of Scania, which is somewhat more expensive than Volvo, but this model has the only drawback - handling, so if you buy a Volvo, you will have no equal on the straight, but it will not be easy on the bends.

D
DigitalMultisemping 14.10.21

My Scania Topline 6x4 is 100% satisfied. Of course, Volvo's engines are unlocked earlier, but Volvos are ugly)) but Scania must be driven carefully.

t
topgeran-Sanya KZ 14.10.21

yes, all cars are good - each truck has its own story - the main thing is that they always make us happy - yes, more tuning for them - then our trucks will look great in our game and delight us

S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

Hack for money and experience the game and buy all the trucks, and go for a drive - try it!

l
light0123 14.10.21

Volvo engines are more powerful

E
Egoriy7024 14.10.21

Volvo, Man, Scania.

l
losevo58 14.10.21

lalka-88
On a Lorry !!

d
danilkamaster 14.10.21

if you drive carefully, you can achieve success on any car

S
SerzhKr 14.10.21

K100 does not look good on the road, and so I drove a Volvo

l
leshuk_90 14.10.21

yearn on foot))

g
gustav 14.10.21

each car is good in its own way, try everything and make your own choice

N
Narek Baghdasaryan qq 14.10.21

I don't like anything after Scania

B
Bogdan Gridnev 14.10.21

KamAZ 54115

l
losevo58 14.10.21

voldemar56
I just thought about the cart!

N
Novi France 14.10.21

All default tracks in the game are unique, but to understand that you need not a single hour of play. In practice, having rolled the lion's share on each of the presented models, I want to give a brief description of each and so I'll start: Renault Magnum (320000 km) + overview, control, average dynamics and traction performance, moderate fuel consumption; - stability, does not like sudden steering movements, high center of gravity, the tidy is not really visible, there is no salon GPS (not critical), the chassis is only 4x2; Renault Premium (222000 km) + visibility, control (excellent, especially on the steering wheel), high traction, decent dynamics up to 20 tons; - poor dynamics with loads above 20 tons, the weakest engine in the top 460 hp, tidy is not visible, there is no salon GPS, chassis is only 4x2; MAN (40000 km) + well-developed interior, high and medium high-speed torque (medium speed is the best), average dynamics, GPS in the top; - poor traction at low revs, weak and not dynamic entry-level engines (those that go up to 480 hp); VOLVO (35000): + the most powerful engine at the initial stage (old generation FH16), high torque throughout the entire rev range, excellent dynamics. salon, GPS, the fastest (for those who do not have enough NFS), fast pumping of upgrades (lower requirements for the level of the carrier); - clumsiness at low speeds, visibility (not available for the new FH16) due to the wide strut; fast pumping of upgrades (lower requirements for the level of the carrier); - sluggishness at low speeds, visibility (not available for the new FH16) due to the wide stance; fast pumping of upgrades (lower requirements for the level of the carrier); - clumsiness at low speeds, visibility (not available for the new FH16) due to the wide strut;
DAF XF EURO5 (40,000 km) + stability, traction at medium revs, average dynamic performance; - poorly designed salon; DAF XF EURO6 (15,000 km) + detailed interior, 2 colored instrument lighting, stability, visibility, 2 R gears; - no traction, sluggish dynamics even in top-end performance; Majestic (65000 km) + interior, cornering stability, moderate dynamics, control: - poor traction (you have to twist the engine 1400 - 2200 rpm), no GPS; SCANIA both models (30,000 and 34,000 km) + maneuverability, high-torque, dynamics on flat areas (no climbs), visibility, range of engines; - stability in turns, with a heavy load (weight is more than the standard 25 t) when climbing uphill if the speed falls below 1300, except for 1-2 does not creep; IVECO both trucks (10000 + running-in km) + steering, average traction, the efficiency of the stock engine; - overview, dynamics in stock (PS is something in between DAF and Renault at first glance).

O
Oleg Straikbolist 14.10.21

Novi France
That's about Mercedes you're in vain so. I had a Mercedes. It has a maximum thrust from 950 rpm, and this Volvo is only 1300-1400 just starting to pull.

N
Novi France 14.10.21

Ural Mountains
even in reality a gelding slopok drove according to reviews. You need to accelerate so that you pull up the hill - you will not accelerate, you will go up for a long time by unscrewing the engine, because it develops the rated power only after 1800-2000 rpm

O
Oleg Straikbolist 14.10.21

Novi France
Why are you giving me an example from real life. It's about a simulator. Moreover, why spin the engine up to such speed. Of course, he squeezes out full power at these rpm, but his peak torque is somewhere between 1000-1500. I hope you know what it is. Moreover, how do you know what kind of drivers they are, probably riders who pour bad solar oil and even underfill AdBlue and the car is all overwhelmed