3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Star dwarf 15.10.21 09:24 pm

will chaos return? (Total War: Warhammer)

I fought calmly for the Empire, with hordes of chaos, and then bang on the 150th move the chaos was destroyed, and then there was no interest ... I dined all the provinces, an alliance with Bretonia, pressed the vampires, the gnomes are fighting with the orcs ... Maybe someone further proishol ... will chaos be reborn? Archaon and Kholek will return? atoms without them are not interesting ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
But Vitaly 15.10.21

????

F
FROS_DAD 15.10.21

if he killed an archaon, not just another horde, but just him, then that's it, chaos won't come anymore. if not, wait.

m
mercury-357 15.10.21

I have the same thing, played for vampires, defeated Chaos, destroyed all worthy enemies. I think you can now consider the game completed for the Empire. Personally, I started over at a high level of difficulty for Chaos, I must say, the gameplay is quite different when playing for different races.

S
Star dwarf 15.10.21

and he killed the archaon three times, and it was always written that he was wounded.

J
Jon May 15.10.21

Personally, I play for the Empire myself, Chaos was endured after two wounds of Archaon and his cronies. For the third time, it’s somehow funny to revive if you don’t even have 1 city. As for the game without chaos, then no, it is. When there was chaos, he did a lot of things. So all the civilians of the country entered the union, the whole north, he burned. There is no chaos and everyone started to fight. For example, the southern countries colonized the destroyed north, the gnomes were in alliance with them (as they were). The bearded ones caught the greenskins and then we met, so they started having 7-8 armies of 18-20 each. So it's not bad without chaos.